• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello All

Started by Malainse, December 28, 2004, 12:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malainse

I am new here and asked my girlfriend for a smoker for Christmas...Well you guessed it she got me a BS...  I was a bit PO'ed because of what she spent on it but, do not want to upset her by bring it back.. [:D]  No I would not do that...  Seasoned it last night and going to try some Chicken tonight.  

I have learned a lot by reading a lot of posts here.....

BigSmoker

Welcome to the forum and yell if you need any help.

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Malainse</i>
<br />I am new here and asked my girlfriend for a smoker for Christmas...Well you guessed it she got me a BS...  I was a bit PO'ed because of what she spent on it but, do not want to upset her by bring it back.. [:D]  No I would not do that...  Seasoned it last night and going to try some Chicken tonight.  

I have learned a lot by reading a lot of posts here.....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Welcome!  You've just found the best bunch of experts around on smoking in general and the BS in particular.  I'm a newbie and I've learned a lot in just one week!

Hope you can forgive your gf for getting you the BS -- LOL

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Malainse</i>
<br />....  I was a bit PO'ed because of what she spent on it but....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<b><i>I don't think you will be worried about that for along</i> </b>after you pull out some of you first stuff...  I think you will be happy, after all it's all relative~~at least that what they told me.

Welcome hand have fun.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

welcome to the forum. Now wouldnt you want her to spend the money on you instead of herself? LOL.  i have a few friend ( and yes i do have some friends LOL) that when they buy something they have to hide from there wives. because if he spent $500 on something of she goes to spend $500 . LOL. so i think you came out with the better deal. or maybe NOT you havent told us the whole story yet. LOL.

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />after all it's all relative<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I've heard that about Arkansas, Mallard.[:D][;)][}:)][:D][:D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

jeanne

Hi there
I bought my husband a bradley for xmas. He likes to hunt. I thought this would be a good way for him make some jerky. As it ends up I am the one who is most interested in this new contraption. Today i made some elk jerky with the special blend bisquettes. I used a jerky cure and seasoning mix that a nice man at the store recommended. I added some additional brown sugar and hot sauce to it. I cooked it at 150 degrees f for about 4 hours. It turned out kinda dark. Not really burnt....but dark. Is that normal? If any one has some recipe for elk or deer jerky let me know. Mine turned out kinda blah. Thanks![:X]

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

jeanne, welcome to the fourm, i will start a new thread for you so this doesnt, get lost .

jeanne

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

Malainse

Thanx for the welcome....[8D]