Crown Royal has landed

Started by whitetailfan, December 07, 2008, 02:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Hey guys,
Remember the promotional bisquettes from about last Christmas?
Anyway, I was at the sport store yesterday to pick up some bacon cure and I near had a heart attack.

Bradley packaged up a fresh run, or the promos that never got bought.  I found full 48 packs of CR for sale.  Also the Jim Beam that I did not know was supposed to come out.  I was reading today and someone said they got an e-mail about the JB.

I've been out of the circle too long.  No time to play on the net for months now, but I will try to be more dutiful in the future.

Anyway I don't know where they are all available, but for the western province Canucks, I spotted them in Wholesale Sports.

Never tried Oak before, but regardless I'm gonna pick up a couple packs for myself and for Christmas gifts.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Mr Walleye

Thanks for the heads up WTS!

I didn't know Wholesale Sports handled then.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: whitetailfan on December 07, 2008, 02:12:40 PM
Hey guys,
Remember the promotional bisquettes from about last Christmas?
Anyway, I was at the sport store yesterday to pick up some bacon cure and I near had a heart attack.

Bradley packaged up a fresh run, or the promos that never got bought.  I found full 48 packs of CR for sale.  Also the Jim Beam that I did not know was supposed to come out.  I was reading today and someone said they got an e-mail about the JB.

I've been out of the circle too long.  No time to play on the net for months now, but I will try to be more dutiful in the future.

Anyway I don't know where they are all available, but for the western province Canucks, I spotted them in Wholesale Sports.

Never tried Oak before, but regardless I'm gonna pick up a couple packs for myself and for Christmas gifts.

wtf

The oak is pretty good, a Bradley rep sent me a 120 pack a couple months ago.

nepas

pensrock

I use oak also. Any fruit/nut wood works well.

Smokin Soon

From what I have read, the Crown is not available in the US. Canada only.

Smoking Duck

The crown can be purchased pretty readily on Ebay.  Not sure if it will be in the stores in US or not.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra