• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

ordered my black BS

Started by cologcab, December 28, 2004, 05:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cologcab

well 490.00 later i have a black smoker lots of chips cover and extra racks on the way thanks again for info will have lot more questions when i get it

Oldman

Welcome to the family.... Ask away.........

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cologcab</i>
<br />well 490.00 later i have a black smoker lots of chips cover and extra racks on the way thanks again for info will have lot more questions when i get it
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
You'll love your BS, especially if you look over some of the wisdom on this Forum before you start smoking.  I've had great experiences with the BS, and most of the credit goes to the guys on this Forum--they really shorten the learning curve!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

cologcab, welcome to the forum, tell us what you will be cooking up for your first smoke?

MallardWacker

CC,

Welcome to the gang, don't make yourself a stranger around here.

<b><font color="blue">YET AGAIN, ANOTHER CONVERT... </font id="blue"></b>

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

cologcab

Gonna try some salmon first ,been looking at all recipes still hashing thru them from this forum lol