• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smoker breaks down with 6lbs of jerky in it!!!`

Started by AmbiguosSmoker, December 10, 2008, 09:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbiguosSmoker

Got my bradley digital all loaded up with 6 lbs of deer jerky this morning and the damn generator wont work. The puck advance motor keeps spinning and spinning and spinning with the "E" for error on the screen.

i guess ill just throw it in the dehydrator, but its never as good this way.

#$$%%@!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: AmbiguosSmoker on December 10, 2008, 09:07:46 AM
Got my bradley digital all loaded up with 6 lbs of deer jerky this morning and the damn generator wont work. The puck advance motor keeps spinning and spinning and spinning with the "E" for error on the screen.

i guess ill just throw it in the dehydrator, but its never as good this way.

#$$%%@!

That Sucks!! Did you try unplugging everything and starting over making sure all the connections are good? Short notice advice.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

AS,

check the faqs on the recipe site   http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=481   I think that there is one on the "E" error

Deb

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

pensrock

I think the 'E' means the puck slider is jammed or something. Make sure its clean and nothing is causing it to stick or bind.

jbollier

When I first got my digital I was smoking with the dampers fully closed and the generator stopped working after about 4 uses. I learned from this site to not close it all the way. I replaced the ruined unit and opened the damper fully and have not had a problem and have logged about 100 hours with no problems. I am not saying that is the reason for your failure but it is the only reason my failed.