• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Pulled Pork Nachos

Started by Smoking Duck, March 11, 2009, 02:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

I think one of the reasons I like smoking pulled pork more than any other meat is because of it's versatility in other dishes.  The kids and I were looking for a snack and decided on some nacho chips as a base.  Added some pulled pork, shredded cheese, green onions, Ice's barbecue sauce and jalapenos.  Threw this into a 400F oven for about 10-15 minutes and pulled it out.  Topped it off with some sour cream and you're good to go.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

FLBentRider

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo... that looks good.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

NePaSmoKer

Hot Damn Duck

Thanks for making me gain another 5 lbs  ;D  Looks very good.

nepas

pensrock

Gotta admit..... looks great!  ;D

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smoking Duck

It was very good.  The combo of items with Ice's sauce and sour cream was also very good.  Also, very, very easy to do.  I like BBQ nachos better than regular ones now.

seemore

Tortilla chips and pulled pork - you just can't go wrong!!!

deb415611

You must have very special kids if you let them eat Iceman's sauce :D

Looks great!

Buck36

Pulled pork nachos is one of my favorites, so is spaghetti and pulled pork....really anything with pulled pork!

Smokin Soon

Interesting, Duck. Did you just pour some sauce over the top, or mix it in?

Smoking Duck

Just poured it over the top right before I put it in the oven.  Wanted it at the same temp as the other items. 

I used Ice's mild sauce for the kids.  They haven't done anything spectacular enough to warrant the spicy Ice sauce  ;D

josbocc

Duck,

Keyboard malfunction.  Too much drool.  Gonna have to get to work on finding a good pulled-pork recipe.  Nice Job!

Jeff
The Wood Doesn't talk back
DBS6
Cabelas 80l Dehydator
All the Jerky Gadgets!!!

Smoking Duck

That's the beauty, my motorcycle riding friend!  You don't need a good recipe.  Just a good rub and some smoke.  Low and slow.  Heck, I do believe a monkey could make good pulled pork, assuming he doesn't overuse the salt  ;D

In all seriousness, I love pulled pork cause even a no-talent, finger-slicing on the mandoline fool like myself can get it right every time!