• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Iceman's Sauce Poll

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 18, 2009, 07:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Sorry all I accidentally deleted my first poll.

nepas

Buck36

I am down to the last jar. It is too tough of a decision about which smoke will be worthy of the final jar!

IKnowWood

I got 6 jars that are in a special corner of the pantry.  I have a partial in the fridge.

There now ONLY 2 things I will use it on.  Special occasion BBBack Ribs and special Ain't Your Momma's meatloaf.  We won't do any other meatloaf and if its specials its that recipe.  My wife has plenty other good meatloaf recipes not smoked.  I figure we will do ribs in good spring time to celebrate house fixes and RV home and mother-in-law full in her new home (and hopefully old house sold).  Then maybe use the rest of 1 jar with a meatloaf before June.  Then hold to use another in the Fall for same combo. 

That gives me three years.  Its an amazing elixir for sure.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

La Quinta

Id eat this sauce for breakfast lunch and dinner if I could figure out how...!!! Friends are hounding me....I'm hoarding at the moment...I am a giver...but dang...  ;D

Smokin Soon

I don't even use it on ribs, now that I know I cannot get more. My meatloaf will get it's dose until it is gone.... :'( :'( :'(

Habanero Smoker

I still have five jars left. I was down to three until I visited one of my sisters who still had the two jars I had given her for Christmas. She was afraid to try it because it said 'Hot" on the outside. I sympathized with her, told her I understood and would be be offended if she returned to gift to me. ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

I have three plus a partial in the fridg.  I am hiding the rest from the kid.  When we do eat it I spend the whole meal reminding my son that it's almost gone and not to eat the entire jar in one sitting.

Habs - you are a bad man ;D

sherlock

Sadly mine is gone. Was ready to reorder when the bottom dropped out. Pat if you ever desire to start back up production you will have a lot of back orders to fill.

Thank you for all you have done.
Nathan

Caneyscud

In my daze of perpetual procrastination, all I did was PM him, but never got around to ordering.  My bad, My loss!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"