• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smoke Generator Acting Up On Second Smoke - Help!

Started by mamba, January 23, 2005, 08:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />I would suggest to all of you that have benefitted from Cassandra's excellent service, that you send an email to Wade Bradley & tell him how much you appreciate the fine employee he has. Hopefully this will result in Cassandra getting a raise to the point where she never wants to leave the company.

This level of service has not always been the case and it's in all our best interests to make sure she sticks around.

And no, I've never met her or have anything other than continued great service to gain. But I do have to ask this. Is it just me, or does she sound really hot?[;)]

[email protected]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Uh, Kirk, I think if Cassandra peruses the Forum she's probably somehwere between [:I] and [:(!].  Hope you're not [8] and end up with a [B)] . . . [;)][:D][:D]!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

I've never talked with  Cassandra, so Kirk I don't know if she sounds hot or not. However, I did deal with a very nice young lady:  
Katie Husband
Bradley Technologies
1609 Derwernt Way
Delta, BC V3M 6K8
Telephone # 604-270-3646
Toll Free # 1800-665-4188
Fax # 604-279-0553
[email protected]

And I will not comment on her voice!!! That is between her, me and my smoker~~! [^]

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />And I will not comment on her voice!!! That is between her, me and my smoker~~! [^]

What goes on with your Bradley, stays with your Bradley!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Ribman

Hello to all the forum members I have be lurking around for a short time now reading the comments finaly decided to join the forum. I have owned a Black Smoker for about Three months now. Mine came damaged (broken temp control switch) I have also talked to Cassandra at Bradleys very nice and polite young lady by the sound of her voice i would say probibly say hot too. I also recieved my new parts the next day [:D] <i><b>Great customer service</b></i>. Cassandra is tops in my book. We also should be thanking the man or woman who does the shipping for them if they are not doing their job nobody would be getting good service.

nsxbill

You don't mean just hot...you mean SMOKIN'!

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />Uh, Kirk, I think if Cassandra peruses the Forum she's probably somehwere between [:I] and [:(!].  Hope you're not [8] and end up with a [B)] . . . [;)][:D][:D]!

John
Newton MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">From my conversations with her, I'd judge her personality to be more of a [:I]. Besides, she knows I'm married & not a real threat anyway.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />I've never talked with Cassandra, so Kirk I don't know if she sounds hot or not. However, I did deal with a very nice young lady:
Katie Husband
Bradley Technologies
1609 Derwernt Way
Delta, BC V3M 6K8
Telephone # 604-270-3646
Toll Free # 1800-665-4188
Fax # 604-279-0553
[email protected]

And I will not comment on her voice!!! That is between her, me and my smoker~~!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Oh sure, Katie's protected but my wife is not![:D][:D][;)][:D]

FWIW, I have talked to Katie a few times and she too did an excellent job. I'm kind of thinking though that she is no longer there. That's why I made the comment about letting Wade know how good of a job Cassandra does. Pay the good ones enough so they'll stay.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Smokie</i>
<br />Well guys one of the perks of living in Canada is that I got the chance to meet Cassandra when i went to Bradleys to pick up a new heat element. Kirk she not only sounds hot but she is HOT and a very nice young lady.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Pics? Links? C'mon, throw this old dog a bone![:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

mamba

Did I mention I had a problem with my smoke generator and it got fixed?

You guys are crazy!  Now, I have to say after following these boards for a year before I bought my Bradley, I never thought I'd eventually start a thread (that would get this much attention) about hot versus not and have it anything to do with anything other than smokin something!

You people need to all load up and come visit Oklahoma!  It's still hot down here (not today as it is snowing but it was 70 this past Monday).  At times it has to do with the female persuasion and at others it does not!

I only hope the person in question finds this amusing and not inflamatory.  Round these parts it's only one way or the other.

OK, now how about back to smokin stuff before one of us gets served for real. [;)]

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mamba</i>
<br />Did I mention I had a problem with my smoke generator and it got fixed?

You guys are crazy!  Now, I have to say after following these boards for a year before I bought my Bradley, I never thought I'd eventually start a thread (that would get this much attention) about hot versus not and have it anything to do with anything other than smokin something!

You people need to all load up and come visit Oklahoma!  It's still hot down here (not today as it is snowing but it was 70 this past Monday).  At times it has to do with the female persuasion and at others it does not!

I only hope the person in question finds this amusing and not inflamatory.  Round these parts it's only one way or the other.

OK, now how about back to smokin stuff before one of us gets served for real. [;)]
'Round these parts, some folks might call this thread a shockah . . . right, Humpa? [:D][;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA