• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bubba Pucks

Started by Qballgreg, April 16, 2009, 01:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qballgreg

Thanks everyone for the 'welcomes'...much appreciated...not having my smoker yet, I guess 'bubba pucks' are something I should be considering...are they just regular disks that fit into a tin puck?

lumpy

Bubba pucks are the cheapest accessory that you will buy for your new addiction! ;D

Give it a few months and you will see what I mean.

PID, Maverick, cold smoke adaptor, jerky screens, meat grinder, stuffer.........etc :D

BUT........have fun!

Lumpy

Habanero Smoker

Hi Qballgreg;

Welcome to the forum.

Bubba puck are aluminum discs that are the same shape and size of a bisquette. You put 3 of these on top of the bisquettes that are loaded in the feeder tube to push the last bisquette into the bowl when finished. Or you can use two Bubba puck and one bisquette on top. This prevents the last bisquette from burning too long and making acrid smoke.

Bubba Pucks

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

lumpy

Sorry Qball,
I got carried away and did not explain what a bubba puck was.

Thanks Habs!

Lumpy

Up In Smoke

Qball,
welcome to the forum...
was the handle chosen due to being follicley challenged or do you shoot a little stick
now and then?
bubba pucks will serve you well!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

islandcrabber

I got it, this thing is addictive!

Qballgreg

Thanks for all of your help and input...for the record...'qball' is for follically challenged, not fancy wiuth the stick...which has passed me by, just like the follicles.... 

sherlock

:)
Welcome to our world
:)
Now the fun begins
;D