• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Original Bradley Smoker at Amazon.com

Started by Caribou, May 21, 2009, 04:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

Hi Everyone,
This is probably posted somewhere else is in this forum but I just wanted to let folks know that Amazon.com has a good price on the Original 4-shelf Bradley Smoker; $275 shipping included.
here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FK2DNM/ref=pd_luc_hashrec_03_02
Carolyn

kaz

THANKS, Caribou, for the heads up.
I anticipated buying my new smoker at another site but your tip caused my credit card to fly out of my wallet and ............... well ............... I'm helping the economy ......... no I'm not ........ I'm SOOOOOON to be a OBS Owner instead of a wannabe!!!!
Thanks, again!!! Great Deal!!!
KAZ
KAZ

Caribou

You're welcome!
Sometimes deflation has its benefits.  :D
Enjoy your smoker and maybe order some pucks there, too.
Carolyn

Thunder Struck

On sale at Cabela's in stores (MN) for $274.99.

Bought mine at Gander Mountian the other day for $350,.... going for price match today.

Caribou

Yes, I saw the Cabela's deal on Saturday when I was visiting our local one.
It's a good deal, "in-store" only though.
Cabelas is really good about price matching.
Carolyn

kaz

I already had my "shopping list" prepared, checked, rechecked, and approved (by Mrs. Kaz).
So when your post came out about Amazon I went to their site and pulled up my "wish list" and placed the order.
Now something I don't understand ..... Amazon allows us to create a "wish list" which just keeps the stuff we want to buy nicely stored for the day we elect to buy. Wonder why they don't send out emails saying: "HEY KAZ ..... that crap on your wish list just got cheaper ....... you a shopper or a buyer?"
I would think they can easily see our wish lists ...... they send me regular emails after I've just looked at something ...........
Oh well ....... doesn't matter.
Thanks to the GOOD FOLKS on this forum I will soon see UPS in my driveway with an OBS, cover, a BUNCH of briquettes (of several recommended flavors - thank you) AND a PID and PUCKS!!!
Look out MEAT MARKET .......... there's a new hombre in town.
KAZ

Caribou

It would be better business for them if they did that Kaz!
But do check out the price of what you buy from Amazon after you buy it.
If you see the price reduced, they will give you store credit for the difference.
I don't know how long they will honor this but my dad bought a big 50+ inch tv from them and twice received credit from Amazon when the price dropped on the tv he bought.
But you do need to bring it to their attention.
You're going to have so much fun with your new smoker!
Carolyn

kaz

Carolyn / Caribou:
Great photos!!!
Tell me about where these were taken and how you selected them for your profile.
And ..... your user name.
I find myself fascinated by how people consider themselves.
I asked another forum pillar about his username and it was a really neat read.
So tell us!!!
KAZ

Caribou

Thanks Kaz,
I think I came up with Caribou because they are one of my favorite animals.
On my honeymoon many years ago I hunted one in Alaska and he's hanging in my living room....well at least his head is!  :D
The pics are of my 6 year old daughter Emma with her first bass and also with her rooster "John", we live in North Idaho.
How about you?
How did you get your handle?
And your picture, too?
Carolyn

nichelle

Quote from: Thunder Struck on May 21, 2009, 05:37:10 AM
On sale at Cabela's in stores (MN) for $274.99.

Bought mine at Gander Mountian the other day for $350,.... going for price match today.

Same here! I bought mine from Gander Mtn on Friday. Then I heard about the Cabelas ad. I called Gander Mtn and they have a 14 day price match policy so I'll be stopping there tomorrow to get the difference back. It all worked out great.

And that's a great price for Amazon. I'd been watching it there forever it seems. I think the previous low was $288.

kaz

Carolyn:
A hunter, too!!!
That's, truly, the non-traditional honeymoon contest winner!!!
Northern Idaho is a beautiful place. Been to Salmon, Sun Valley, and a little time in McCall.
The handle is a piece of my last name. Like so many nicknames it started at a young age and stuck .. something about single syllable names!
The photo is of me and my toy. It's a 1951 Ford Country Squire .... more commonly known as a "woody".
Your post on the Amazon Deal created a bit of business ...... with Amazon as well as with the retailers offering a price-match guarantee!!!! Amazon owes you a commission. And I another "THANK YOU".
Emma is a cutie .......... but you know that, too!!!
Cheers, KAZ
KAZ

Caribou

Kaz,
Love the Country squire, had to show it to my daughter, she's crazy for old cars.
We have a yearly event here called Car d'lene which is a car parade of cars that are 25 years old or older.
It's a yearly tradition for us to go down and watch it, which started because of our daughter's excitement over old cars.
Now we are as excited as she is about them!
Happy smoking!
Carolyn

JimmyDreams

How timely can I be?

I started my serious OBS research yesterday and got the $275 price on Amazon. I thought it was a great deal. Nice to know I managed to wait JUST long enough to buy that I caught a price drop.

SWEET!
;D

JimmyD

JimmyD
Oceanside, Ca.

Caribou

Welcome to the forum JimmyD!
You won't regret your purchase,
Carolyn

Bob-B-Q

Wow!  My wife just bought mine last week at about $300-$325 last week on Amazon.  Missed it by that much!

Oh well.  Now it's time to start experimenting with my new toy!!