Original Bradley Smoker on Sale

Started by Thunder Struck, May 21, 2009, 11:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunder Struck

The Original Bradley Smoker is on Sale for $274.99 at the Cabelas in Owatonna MN. I am assuming the price is the same at all the stores.

If you have a Gander Mountian in your neck of the woods and,...... it is within a 1 hr drive of a Cabela's,..... they will price match.

I found this out this morning (bought mine a couple days ago at Gander for $350) Got $75 + tax back this morning.

Hope this helps someone!!!!!!!!

zzzippper

I just came from the Cabela's in Hazelwood, MO and the price is now $299.

smokeitall

Hey zzzipper I take it you live in STL?  I actually live a few miles away from the Hazelwood Cabelas.

zzzippper

Quote from: smokeitall on May 28, 2009, 01:42:24 PM
Hey zzzipper I take it you live in STL?  I actually live a few miles away from the Hazelwood Cabelas.

Hi Smokeitall, yep I'm in O'Fallon, MO actually but the Mills is on my way to and from work at Boeing.

I'm REALLY new to this so it will be good to have an experienced hand to ask ?'s of.  I haven't bought a Bradley yet but I'm going to try smoking ribs on my Weber next weekend.  I've always grilled them before.

Have you joined the St. Louis BBQ Society?  I'm torn, not really a joiner.

smokeitall

I have not joined the STL BBQ Society, I never even really looked at it before.  I will look it up this weekend and see what its all about.

Boeing, thats a great place.  My neighbor next door works there also and I do a little bit of business with Boeing (Industrial Automation Components)

Ask as many questions as you like, I am still in the learning phase but have made some really great things with the help of the guys on this forum.  I actually just put 6lbs of flank in the marinade to smoke tomorrow.  I am also thawing out 18 lbs of Pork Butt to make some brats this weekend.

zzzippper

Here's a link for you: http://www.stlouisbbqsociety.com/

I have a feeling they are old-time purists who would sneer at an electric smoker.

I've tried to email you, not sure if it got through.