FAQ's

Started by Habanero Smoker, July 08, 2008, 03:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Habs, below is a couple of cuts from past posts about the longer cord needed to seperate the Digital Smoke Generator from the tower - for cold smoking with the Digital. 

The following parts can be used to replace the short cord from the Digital Smoke Generator to the tower.   Radio Shack 273-1740 Power Cord with two 273-1716 Radio Shack Adaptaplugs, Type M.

Watch the polarity.

The heavy cord is simply left disconnected.

The longer cord is needed to allow the Digital Smoke Generator to be removed from the tower and rigged up through a box and dryer vent pipe before being reconnected to the tower (same set up as Bradley Origional users have posted) The puck burner on the Digital Smoke Generator will not work without the small cord connected.  The tower temp continues to display on the Digital Generator with the small cord connected.

From Mr Walleye:
I'll just add that in Canada Radio Shack was bought out by The Source by Circuit City. The part number for the type M is the same except it doesn't have the hyphen (2731716).

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Habanero Smoker

WCK;

Thanks, once again for FAQ.

I'm hoping that by the end of the month we'll have what is completed so far posted on the recipe site. Once posted it can continue to be added to.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Hab,

I will be adding some information about posting images. The FAQ concerning this matter that you have is great. However, I will address, formats, footprint, and KB size. Also I will add a link for IrfanView for those who do not have editing software (it is free.) Plus I will address how to manually do a click on to enlarge for those who have images where they want show high-resolution of an item.  I will post it on our private forum so you can edit and code it. Might be a couple of days before I can get to it.

I started it this morning but of course the world got crazy on me.  :-\

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

Thanks Olds. That sounds great.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

black18

I guess for the them they never got around to were regarding heat problems, they was thinking of a point form check list for anyone having problems.