Any one bought a smoker from Keenzo.com

Started by wkahler, June 02, 2009, 05:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkahler

Just wondering because they have a great price with shipping on the 6 rack digital smoker, $447.67.  I google them and didn't find to much negative, most of the new reviews where positive.

http://www.keenzo.com/showproduct.asp?ID=3571855
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

wkahler

????  Just checking planing on buying this weekend!!! 

Habanero Smoker

No! I've never used them. If someone had they would have responded. If I were to order from those people, I would call first, make sure they have the item in stock, and how soon they will ship it out. Also don't forget to purchase some bisquettes, Bubba pucks, and a probe thermometer; many of us use the ET-73. It is a remote thermometer, and has the capability of monitoring both the cabinet and meat temperatures.

Yard and Pool is reliable.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

wkahler

You kind of took the thought right out of head!!!  By the way love your aviator and your screen name!!
Quote from: Habanero Smoker on June 03, 2009, 02:18:07 PM
No! I've never used them. If someone had they would have responded. If I were to order from those people, I would call first, make sure they have the item in stock, and how soon they will ship it out. Also don't forget to purchase some bisquettes, Bubba pucks, and a probe thermometer; many of us use the ET-73. It is a remote thermometer, and has the capability of monitoring both the cabinet and meat temperatures.

Yard and Pool is reliable.

teet

I did buy from them. Everything was great (fast and accurate). Will buy from them again :)

wkahler

What did you buy from them?
Quote from: teet on June 03, 2009, 05:04:38 PM
I did buy from them. Everything was great (fast and accurate). Will buy from them again :)

teet

I bought 6 rack digital smoker for about 400$:)