Bradley Smoker T shirts????

Started by KyNola, June 11, 2009, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

There was a cement construction guy on Dirty Jobs once with one of those G things on that showed when he bent over.  Don't need to go there again.  Some things just shouldn't be televised. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Caribou

I knew I left that door wide open by saying "doing things"! :D :D :D :D
Gizmo is even posting about construction workers in G-strings!  :D
Carolyn

oakville smoker

Hey

Just in case there was an over order or something like that, if there are any left.....   please, please, please.  I missed this thread and should have been paying more attention except that I was busy rubbing butts and ribs and things.  Large or XL would be great.  My mother always told me you have to ask to get and its probably why I spend so much time begging.
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Caribou

Quote from: oakville smoker on July 14, 2009, 04:53:22 AM
Hey

Just in case there was an over order or something like that, if there are any left.....   please, please, please.  I missed this thread and should have been paying more attention except that I was busy rubbing butts and ribs and things.  Large or XL would be great.  My mother always told me you have to ask to get and its probably why I spend so much time begging.
Hi OS,
You may want to PM Brian from Bradley and see if there are some available.
Go to page 7 of this thread and you will see a post from him there and you can PM him from there.
Hope you get one!
Carolyn

NePaSmoKer

Ok here is what i will do.

The members who got a t-shirt should wear the shirt doing some smoking, BBQ or eating what you made  (Try to keep it forum content). The contest will be in the form of a poll. Lets say 2 weeks for voting and t-shirt members limit their entry to 1 photo. The winner after 2 weeks will receive 1lb of jerky or sticks made by me.

This is open to members who got the t-shirt from Brian But all forum members can vote. So all the members who got a shirt sound off and take a photo.

I better add that if you live international you will have to pay the shipping.

How does this sound.

nepas

OU812

NePa

This sounds like a plan but the logo is on the back, all we are going to see is everyones back side  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: OU812 on July 14, 2009, 08:09:14 AM
NePa

This sounds like a plan but the logo is on the back, all we are going to see is everyones back side  ;D

Yeah like checking their smoke going.

nepas

Caribou

What about eating backwords?
Nepas,
I'm concerned we are going to see some "plumber butts" with the smoke checking!  :D
Carolyn

westexasmoker

Quote from: Caribou on July 14, 2009, 09:11:56 AM
Nepas,
I'm concerned we are going to see some "plumber butts" with the smoke checking!  :D
Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn....that painted a picture!  :o

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

deb415611

Quote from: Caribou on July 14, 2009, 09:11:56 AM
Nepas,
Carolyn

Maybe Brian can give Nepas some special moderator powers to edit the entries   :D

Ka Honu

Quote from: deb415611 on July 14, 2009, 09:15:57 AMMaybe Brian can give Nepas some special moderator powers to edit the entries

I want my picture to be "edited" with the "special powers" so I look like I'm down to about 175 pounds.

Smokin Soon

Could be a contest for who could "crack" the bigest smile!  ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Smokin Soon on July 14, 2009, 09:28:18 AM
Could be a contest for who could "crack" the bigest smile!  ;D

:D  :D

That would be eating while on your side  :D  ;D

nepas

OU812

Maybe just to see who wears it the best, you no some people's back side looks better than others.  8)

Up In Smoke

I can show my backside regardless of what i am wearing......just ask the X  :'( :'(
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.