FREE Salmon for smoking

Started by efishingbooks, February 01, 2005, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Olds,
Definitely a small world. Is there anything you haven't done?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Ya picked the correct numbers or Sat-nite.....

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smokinrookie</i>
<br />dave,

how hard would it be to ship some of that salmon south??

Not that hard....how about trading for shipments of fresh fruit?[:D] We can start our own "salmon for peaches" scandal[;)]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cold Smoke</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Cold Smoke

I was supposed to be doing a snowmobile/ice fishing trip into a lake that we fly into every spring on the Manitoba/Ontario border (outpost camp- get dropped in by beaver or otter)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I were going to get dropped in by something, I would prefer the former to the latter<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Way to go Kirk... just finished taking the Windex to my computer screen cause of you and your color commentatin'[:D][:D][;)]

I'm starting to think you're coming down with a bad case of good ol' canadian beaver fever.......[:0][B)][8][xx(]....

Have fun with that one.[:I]

Cold Smoke
I don't know WHAT you're talking about, folks . . . my oldest went to a junior high and high school called Beaver School.  It was originally an all-girls school (until the 1960's) . . . go figure [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

tsquared

Kummok-`Most impressive for a winter chinook. I knew BC fish went up there to Kummok's finishing school but i didn't realize they got that big so early. Biggest fish caught in my area of Vancouver Island last year was 60 some pounds, biggest I got was 45 lbs but those were caught late August, early September on their way to the river. Just got off the phone booking a cabin for the first week in October for a fishing trip for silvers a couple of hours west of here. They run a derby every year that weekend $25 a rod, winner take all, and the winning silver last year was 23 1/2 lbs. Our biggest was 20 but all were in the teens. Lots of fun on light gear...
Tom
PS- The flatties opened up February 1st but I can't get out until my wife starts feeling better. Can't wait for some fresh halibut tho...

efishingbooks

smokinrookie,

I'd be willing to ship some in trade as well. They only problem might be the shipping, could be very pricey. It's something to think about and maybe start working on. We've got a few more months till spring here.

Dave