Giving It To Em

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 29, 2009, 07:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

My SF son is back in Afg. Here is the base he is on.

Firing one off. He said he is going to mark one saying from NEPAS  ;D

nepas

kaz

How proud you must be ................ vaya con dios
KAZ

aces-n-eights

HooooAhhhh!  Tell him he can mark one "from Aces and Eights"!

Thanks again for his service... and yours as a parent of a deployed soldier.
US Army, retired, x2
Soldotna Alaska
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
Psalm 109:8

deb415611

Rick,

You have the most awesome family.

Can we send care packages?

Deb

begolf25

Quote from: deb415611 on July 30, 2009, 03:38:19 AM
Rick,

Deb

Great thought Deb. Would like to know this also.

NePaSmoKer

Rick,

Deb

Yeah i think he would like that, We have some things for him too. Right now i dont have an APO address for him but when i do i will PM it to you.

nepas

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on July 30, 2009, 05:41:24 AM
Rick,

Deb

Yeah i think he would like that, We have some things for him too. Right now i dont have an APO address for him but when i do i will PM it to you.

nepas
Rick,
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you mark the package to:

Any Soldier
B co 3rd SF
Apo AE 00000

Then some of the other folks in his unit might be able to get a care package as well.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

I dont know if that address would get to him and his unit, he is 7th group SF. I am going to call DIL and ask her for addy.

nepas

Tenpoint5

Sorry about that. Had world war 3 going on with the 4 yardapes. Was going to add that I just made the addy up to show that you could send to any soldier in that unit. By putting the any soldier in the name slot
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 30, 2009, 09:20:31 AM
Sorry about that. Had world war 3 going on with the 4 yardapes. Was going to add that I just made the addy up to show that you could send to any soldier in that unit. By putting the any soldier in the name slot

Ahhhh
carpet monsters  :D  ;D

Phone Guy

Best wishes to your Son. I am Very proud of all of our Soldiers. My Son was in Iraq for almost a Year. He was stationed at Kirkuk Air Base. I'm very proud of him too. Please pass on my thanks to your Son for his service.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Phone Guy on July 30, 2009, 03:57:25 PM
Best wishes to your Son. I am Very proud of all of our Soldiers. My Son was in Iraq for almost a Year. He was stationed at Kirkuk Air Base. I'm very proud of him too. Please pass on my thanks to your Son for his service.

I will TY and do the same to your son from an Army family.

This is my sons 2nd time to Afg and my other son leaves in Sept back to Iraq for the 3rd time

nepas

pensrock

Rick, it was a real pleasure to meet one of your sons and I know how proud you are of your family. Its a wonderful thing they are doing for this country and we are all grateful.
pens