IRON CHEF BRADLEY II Ingredient and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, June 23, 2009, 04:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ka Honu

Ham?  As in meat that someone else has already smoked and cured or are we talking fresh ham?

Tenpoint5

I would say that is your call Ka Honu, if you want to make your own ham but Deb is is charge of this ICB.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smokeitall

I think Spam is considered Ham in some parts, you could always try that.   ;D ;D

La Quinta

ah yeah...a Spam dish would be really tasty....  :o heh...heh...heh...  ;D

deb415611

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on June 23, 2009, 07:14:33 PM
I would say that is your call Ka Honu, if you want to make your own ham but Deb is is charge of this ICB.

We have enough time to cure a ham but............  I think it should be what ever ham you want.  Ham you have cured or store bought.   

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on June 23, 2009, 09:13:14 PM
ah yeah...a Spam dish would be really tasty....  :o heh...heh...heh...  ;D
Quote from: smokeitall on June 23, 2009, 08:51:31 PM
I think Spam is considered Ham in some parts, you could always try that.   ;D ;D

yeah, yeah do spam, I'd vote for that  ??? ??? ???

deb415611

pizza dough hmmmmmm  I might be able to do something with that :D

NePaSmoKer

deb415611

Caneyscud

Man, I was hoping for oxtails!!!!!!! A real challenge!

Ham, potatoes, pizza dough - mamby pamby stuff - something Rachel Raye, Sandra Lee, or even the Neely's would take to! 

Now that it is summer, we don't have as much rain - so game on! 

Just as the trout flee when they see my mighty Helios flailing away in the sky, so must smokers tremble when they see my thin and blue rising to the heavens!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tiny Tim

Thank you for ingredients that I like...I hope to be entering this time (last time I didn't have anybody around to eat some of those ingredients, and I don't waste food on purpose).

Just for clarification, do the potatoes have to be actual real ones or can they be out of a box (potato flakes) or frozen (ore ida hash browns or fries)?

NePaSmoKer

Tim has a good point.

Can frozen french fries be used, boxed pizza dough. And how about bacon/sausage ground? or is that whole ham.

nepas

Up In Smoke

Quote from: Tiny Tim on June 24, 2009, 07:25:27 AM
Thank you for ingredients that I like...I hope to be entering this time (last time I didn't have anybody around to eat some of those ingredients, and I don't waste food on purpose).

Just for clarification, do the potatoes have to be actual real ones or can they be out of a box (potato flakes) or frozen (ore ida hash browns or fries)?
Or Tater Tots?
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Ka Honu

westexasmoker

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!