• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Come On Everyone

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 24, 2009, 06:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I know most of you have cameras, either digtal or on your phone. Post your pics of your smokes, cooks and BBQ. It aint that hard to do. Lets show the other forums of this kind how great our Bradley forum is and our large family  ;D

I read allot of how members have done this and that, show the world and lets see. Our forum has just a handful of members who post photos

Yeah i know allot of you are very busy.

Sorry my friends to rant.

nepas

easyridinole

I will try to do better, but I just figure you guy's would get sick of seeing the same old pork butt and chicken pictures. I need to get a little more experience under my belt and try to jump up to the next level and make some more "exotic" stuff. ;D Maybe what I should do is ask you guys what you think I should try to make and I will post the pictures when I get it done. That way it will kind of force me into doing something a little different and I will gain a little more confidence in myself! :D

Ole
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

Caneyscud

Ole,  we like to see everything about food and smoking!  It doesn't have to be exotic.  For me the more briskets the better.  The subtle curvaceousness, the sublime smokiness, the enticing juiciness of a well cooked brisket is well....well.... eye appealing!!  Each smoke is different and everybody has ideas that somebody can learn from - no matter how seemingly mundane it seems!  I just love to see people learn - going from hard tough ribs to some of the best looking eats one can hope for.  And I love to see the differences in meat that is available around the nation world and how people adapt and prepare it.  One's brisket is not the same as the next brisket - and that is fun to see.

Sorta different from my cat's philosophy!  For some reason she's been sleeping on our bed for the last two weeks.  Monday, she was on the bed with her head hanging off the edge while I was getting ready for work.  My wife came in about that time and was watching the cat.  While I was changing (my back to the cat) she said the cat was watching me, but was moving her head position from hanging upside down to right side up.  After I got everything on, she said that the cat looked up at her with a look on her face as if to say "You know what?  A crack is a crack - whether it is upside down, right side up or sideways."  
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Caneyscud on June 24, 2009, 07:30:16 AM
"You know what?  A crack is a crack - whether it is upside down, right side up or sideways." 

laughing uncontrollably.......

KyNola

CS,
Let me be the first to personally thank you for NOT posting pictures of that! ;)

KyNola

Margareeman

I agree 100%, (Maybe not on the Crack thing,lol) I find I tend to learn more when pictures are added, you can see what the person is talking about. Ya know we could get real crazy and maybe some of the more experienced members could perhaps maybe think about posting an instructional video on one of their favorite things to smoke????

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Margareeman on June 24, 2009, 10:59:00 AM
I agree 100%, (Maybe not on the Crack thing,lol) I find I tend to learn more when pictures are added, you can see what the person is talking about. Ya know we could get real crazy and maybe some of the more experienced members could perhaps maybe think about posting an instructional video on one of their favorite things to smoke????

I already did a video. Its on my blog site.

nepas

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Margareeman on June 24, 2009, 10:59:00 AM
I have thought about doing a video but I aint the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to doing that with a camera. Heck I aint the brightest crayon in the box anyhow. Figured I would say it before anyone else did!! ;D ;D

I would be posting more pics of my smokes but I have been busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking contest and haven't smoked anything in the last month. Going through withdrawals.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

Quote from: KyNola on June 24, 2009, 10:01:35 AM
CS,
Let me be the first to personally thank you for NOT posting pictures of that! ;)

KyNola

Uhh - momma didn't raise no dummy!!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

deb415611

I'm on vacation next week so I'm sure something will come out of my smoker.  I'll make sure I take some pictures for you Rick.

OU812

As the summer (Daughter's softball) winds down I will be doing more stuff as I will have more time to do it and the freezer is getting low to.

Going to have to remember to take pict's when it's on the plate.

mikecorn.1

Newbie here, one of the things i ejoy the most is when members describe what they did with whatever they smoked and then---------  tadaaaa. pics of the final product.
Mike

Margareeman

nepas,I tried to find your video but couldn't. i would be interested in seeing it, any way to direct me too it? thanks.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: deb415611 on June 24, 2009, 02:08:50 PM
I'm on vacation next week so I'm sure something will come out of my smoker.  I'll make sure I take some pictures for you Rick.

Deb your good in my book.

nepas

La Quinta

Yaeh NePas...ya know how I am.... ??? Thank the lord for Deb!!!   :) :) :)