World Troubles

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 02, 2009, 04:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3rensho

Wholeheartedly agree with all of the above!!!
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Oldman

Yesterday ... again in the paper about him... so he could sing and dance... he also like sleeping with little boys... I guess he did not like being "Black" either judging by the way he had his skin color change.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Caribou

If I hear MJ described as a "hero" again I believe I might puke  :P
Carolyn

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Caribou on July 13, 2009, 04:52:04 PM
Carolyn

Your right Carolyn

Our heros are over seas fighting and dying to rid the world from radical terrorism groups. We dont see no big memorials for our men & women in unifrom, wheather it be military, law or public service like firefighters, emt's.

This MJ BS is making me sick.

Sorry everyone

nepas

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on July 13, 2009, 05:59:41 PM
Quote from: Caribou on July 13, 2009, 04:52:04 PM
Carolyn

Your right Carolyn

Our heros are over seas fighting and dying to rid the world from radical terrorism groups. We dont see no big memorials for our men & women in unifrom, wheather it be military, law or public service like firefighters, emt's.

This MJ BS is making me sick.

Sorry everyone

nepas

No need for an apology Nepas. You are 100% right for what you said. And I am sure others will agree.
HawkeyeSmokes

NePaSmoKer

Yeah i know Hawkeye.

It just pisses me off. I have 3 kids and a daughter in law in the Army. My one son is getting set to deploy for Iraq again in Sept (3rd tour) My other sone just left for Afg again last friday (2nd tour) When they get back there is no big ticker tape parades and stuf for these men and women.  Ok nuff said

nepas

Caneyscud

As normal AMERICANS, we have "lost" the use of many words.  Their meanings have been stolen from us by......(just fill in the blanks).  Hero and Role Model, are two of hundreds that have been stolen.  m.j. was just another wealthy, but talented entertainer, with a tortured soul.  Hero no, no, no, in no way.  And to have some non-thinking half-wit calling him a "hero" just denegrates the word, the country, and the true heroes even further.  And no NePas don't apologize, in fact shout it from the rooftops - in fact if more of us do that, we might be able to take back this country from those who want to ruin it.  In nodding servility, I will step down off my pulpit in deference to the wishes of the great folks who give us this wonderful forum. 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Caribou

Quote from: Caneyscud on July 14, 2009, 07:12:04 AM
As normal AMERICANS, we have "lost" the use of many words.  Their meanings have been stolen from us by......(just fill in the blanks).  Hero and Role Model, are two of hundreds that have been stolen.  m.j. was just another wealthy, but talented entertainer, with a tortured soul.  Hero no, no, no, in no way.  And to have some non-thinking half-wit calling him a "hero" just denegrates the word, the country, and the true heroes even further.  And no NePas don't apologize, in fact shout it from the rooftops - in fact if more of us do that, we might be able to take back this country from those who want to ruin it.  In nodding servility, I will step down off my pulpit in deference to the wishes of the great folks who give us this wonderful forum. 
Amen! Caneyscud you are as always spot on!
Nepas,
It cannot be said enough that your kids are the definition of hero.
I pray for them everyday.
Carolyn

La Quinta

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here....the missing word starts with a D...???? Am I right for the big prize???  ;)

manxman

The world has gone nuts paying homage to the likes of MJ, fawning over celebrities and making heroes out of money grabbing sports stars and the like ...... your are so right NePas.

Lest we forget:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199626/Thousands-pack-streets-Wootton-Bassett-bodies-British-soldiers-killed-Afghanistan-return-home.html
Manxman

3rensho

That is a very sad and moving story Manxman.  Thanks for the post.  The Daily Mail, in their post, certainly supports your opening sentence about the world having gone nuts.  You'd think they'd have the decency to remove the "FEMAIL TODAY" frame on the right out of respect.  Rest in peace gentlemen and may God be with you.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

NePaSmoKer

My deepest sympathy goes out to the families of these HEROS fighting for freedom throughout the world. I hope we never have to go through the pain they are going through now. Two days before my one son deployed back to Afg he called me and told me that his wife who is also a SF soldier is going to have a baby  ;D I know with what i have tought him while out hunting being aware of your surroundings and his military training he will be ok.

nepas

manxman

QuoteI know with what i have tought him while out hunting being aware of your surroundings and his military training he will be ok.

Brits, American, Canadian .......... whatever nationality they are all heroes. And your sons have the prayers of many, including here on the forum, riding with them NePas.

Quotemy one son deployed back to Afg he called me and told me that his wife who is also a SF soldier is going to have a baby 

Lovely news!  :)

Manxman

HCT

calling him a "hero" just denegrates the word, the country, and the true heroes even further.  And no NePas don't apologize, in fact shout it from the rooftops - in fact if more of us do that, we might be able to take back this country from those who want to ruin it. 

The time is way overdue >:(
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

OU812

Quote from: HCT on July 15, 2009, 04:23:50 AM
calling him a "hero" just denegrates the word, the country, and the true heroes even further.  And no NePas don't apologize, in fact shout it from the rooftops - in fact if more of us do that, we might be able to take back this country from those who want to ruin it. 

The time is way overdue >:(

Now look at what we have running this country  :(