Bradley T-Shirt Photos

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 22, 2009, 07:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLBentRider

All real.

and being consumed currently.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

smokeitall

Quote from: Up In Smoke on July 24, 2009, 03:35:54 PM
;D ;D :D :D ;D
I'm not even gonna try...that is just way too dang funny.
i will wear my shirt with pride but the only way i know to even
come close involves....uuhhhh....motorcycle apparel.

Yeah Cheek Chillers might compete with Chris on that one  ;D ;D ;D  See if you can find some orange ones.

Caribou

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on July 24, 2009, 02:43:22 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on July 24, 2009, 02:13:58 PM
Quote from: Caribou on July 24, 2009, 11:36:14 AM
Hey Nepas,
Since this is a contest, could you put one of those sticky/pin things in it so it stays up on top of the thread lists?
Just a thought,
So there!
CArolyn

Not a bad idea but i think Brian has to sticky pin it.. I could be wront though.

nepas

Consider it done

Thanks Brian!
Carolyn

NePaSmoKer

I'm still busting up. You sure do want the jerky huh  :D  :D  ;D

nepas

La Quinta

I kinda liked the orange g-string thing...kinda a bummer it's not my birthday and he's wearing shorts...but I have no issue with the concept!!!  :D  ;D I'm still very much in favor of a "Bradley Men" calendar... ;D  ;D  ;D

Ka Honu

Quote from: FLBentRider on July 24, 2009, 05:39:04 PMAnd now, for an Action shot:

Good concept but why aren't you drinking real tequila?

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: KyNola on July 24, 2009, 09:08:50 AM
That photo of WTS is going to be hard to beat! 

KyNola

After seeing Cris' photos, I think you may have spoken to soon. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

FLBentRider

Quote from: Ka Honu on July 25, 2009, 12:05:34 AM
Quote from: FLBentRider on July 24, 2009, 05:39:04 PMAnd now, for an Action shot:

Good concept but why aren't you drinking real tequila?

It all gets mixed together, the Jose was gift.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on July 24, 2009, 08:32:36 PM
I kinda liked the orange g-string thing...kinda a bummer it's not my birthday and he's wearing shorts...but I have no issue with the concept!!!  :D  ;D I'm still very much in favor of a "Bradley Men" calendar... ;D  ;D  ;D

Do you have any idea how many hours of air brushing that would involve? Not mention as to how much Alcohol would be needed to be consumed!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Thats freaking funny. Its early and i think i blew an a$$ gasket laughing so hard.

nepas

KyNola

Chris,
Did your wife say "Now let me get this straight.  You want me to go in the women's underwear department and buy an orange g-string for YOU to wear?"  You kinky devil you.  So how long have you been cross dressing? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KyNola

P.S. Habs, you may be right.  I may have spoken too soon!

Up In Smoke

Quote from: KyNola on July 25, 2009, 08:33:23 AM
Chris,
Did your wife say "Now let me get this straight.  You want me to go in the women's underwear department and buy an orange g-string for YOU to wear?"  You kinky devil you.  So how long have you been cross dressing? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KyNola

P.S. Habs, you may be right.  I may have spoken too soon!
Maybe Bradley will sponsor a Drag racing team!
Chris can you run in heels?? :o :o :o
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Tenpoint5

Up in Smoke,
Now by heels your talking about logger boots right? Yes I can run in them!!!

Larry,
You got the first part right "Now let me get this straight, You wanna do WHAT!!!! What the Hell FOR?" Which was closely followed by How much have you had to drink? Ok but your coming with me. I stood along the edge until she played Hardball and yelled "Will this one DO!! holding a pair up with about ten people standing around. It wasn't a fun adventure.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 25, 2009, 11:04:32 AM... It wasn't a fun adventure.

I've heard of making sacrifices for one's art, but this definitely surpasses the expected pain level (for both the "artist" and our eyes).

Up In Smoke

Why of course 10.5!
Logger boots.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.