Open Bisquette pack storage.

Started by rdevous, August 18, 2009, 12:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdevous

I found a great way to store opened packs of flavored bisquettes.  The Hillshire Farms Deli Select lunch meat containers will hold eight bisquettes.  I mark the four sides and top with the flavor.  No matter how you store them (other then upside down) you can tell what flavor it contains.  With the recessed top they stack neatly on a shelf.

TAG I'm it........I claim this idea!!!  LOL

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

OU812

Good idea rdevous

I just use zip lock bagges and wright on the bag with a perm marker whats in it then just stick the bag back in the box it came from.

FLBentRider

I have a gallon zip bag.

Inside are sandwich size bags of pucks with the flavor card in with them so I know what they are.

All that is inside a rubbermaid bin.

Yeah, we have humidity here.

;D ;D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

squirtthecat

I was going to ask, but it looks like FLBR answered my question...   Should we keep the pucks out of the humidity..

FLBentRider

Quote from: squirtthecat on August 18, 2009, 12:56:49 PM

I was going to ask, but it looks like FLBR answered my question...   Should we keep the pucks out of the humidity..

yes, damp pucks can jam/gum/muck up your smoke generator.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

OU812

squirtthecat

mikecorn.1

Yep, same here i stick them in zip lock bags and put them back in the box they came in. Like the way the boxes look sitting there.  ;D  8)
Mike

Habanero Smoker

Nice idea.

I use Sterilite Show Offs Model #1894 containers. Once you could only find them in crafts stores, but now I see them in supermarkets, drug stores and several other places. They are just the right size to hold 120 bisquettes (10 packs). Any partially opened packs I put in a 1 quart sealable bag and store it in the same container.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)