IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!

Started by Up In Smoke, February 15, 2005, 07:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

the bradley is finally here,
i am breaking it in right now and can't wait to start smokin food!!!

i decided to season it with special blend.
i figure if the special blend is truly the hot dog of woods, it only seems right to season with the equivelent of beaks and cheeks....

head....spinning........must smoke
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

simmy

Excellent!!!! Enjoy the smoker. It truly is the best smoker out there. What is your first smoke going to be?

I can't wait for this weekend. I am going to be smoking some baby backs.

Have Fun
Steve

Steve

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smokinrookie</i>
<br /> .....it only seems right to season with the equivelent of beaks and cheeks....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You make me laugh rookie[:D][:D][:D]....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

St. Helens Smoker

Congratulations!!!  Hope you both enjoy a long warm and smoking relationship together[:D][:D]

Kummok

When it comes to "new car smell", NOTHIN' beats an old, broken in smoker!! Keep at it Rookie, "The journey's the thing!" [:D][:D][:D]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

jaeger

sorry smokin rookie,

cheese doesn't count. smoking cheese for your first smoke is considered part of the break in process...

[:D][:D][:D]

bsolomon

What's weather got to do with anything?  A real dedicated smoker would stand outside in the rain or snow with an overcoat and an umbrella to protect the Bradley from the elements[:D] You just have to set your priorities...

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smokinrookie</i>
<br />.......after all i just got him last year! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Rookie Jr. SHOULD be comfortable casting an open face reel by now, but still need a little help tying roe sacks on the hook?!?!??....[;)][;)][:D][:D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bsolomon</i>
<br />What's weather got to do with anything?  <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Spoken by a true smoker..........[^]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

humpa

I'll drink to that!!!!

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

smokinrookieswife

Where did you get that icon humpa? I have to have it!! Looks like all my kin folk up in East Tennessee!! [:D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by humpa</i>
<br />I'll drink to that!!!!

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

smokem' from behind!