Another newbee

Started by PGSPORTSMAN, August 31, 2009, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PGSPORTSMAN

Hello everyone,  ;D my name is Wayne.  I live in Prince George, British Columbia.  I have had an original Bradley for a couple of years now.  Just discovered this forum and thought I'd join in and learn something about the fine art of smoking food.  ;D

HawkeyeSmokes

Welcome to the forum Wayne. You will find a lot of great people with ideas and answers to match. Have fun!  ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

Jimmy

Welcome Wayne,

I have only had my Bradley for about a month so I'll probably be learning from your posts... :)

mikeradio

Welcome PGSPORTSMAN

Wow  small world I am also from PG! 

Great forum lots of good information and great people.

Cheers
Mike

mikecorn.1

Welcome to the forum, new here but looks like you got time with the bradley. Let see some of them pics.  ;D
Mike

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum PGSPORTSMAN!

If you haven't found our recipe site yet, click on the ribs at the bottom of this post.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

lumpy

Welcome to the forum EH!

Lumpy

Caribou

Welcome to the forum Wayne!
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Welcome to the world of smoking

muzzletim

Welcome Wayne! Great information, lots of fun, good, good people that will help if you want it!
Tim

Hopefull Romantic

Welcome to the forum Wayne.

I have only owned the Bradley for a little over month now but been smoking for a while. In the short time I have been on this forum I have learned alot more than what I have gathered before. All members are extra nice and eager to help, all you gotta do is ask.

If you are going to follow this forum, you might wanna drill a couple of extra holes in your belts.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

pkcdirect

Welcome Wayne, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

Paul

Paul    

MES 40" w/1200 Watt Element & Window
Bradley BSS
A-MAZE-N-SMOKER