This Bradley is GONE

Started by seagravedriver, September 03, 2009, 06:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seagravedriver

OK, that's it, the Bradley original is going away, permanently.   

Now for the flip side.  I have the machine due to a friends marriage falling into some difficulties.  Now through some terrific series of events, it will be going back to him in the near future, as they are a couple once again.  Sooooo, I will have to do some shopping for a new Bradley real soon.  Any killer deals out there?

car54

I am happy for them and my greatest hope for their success. A deal on a Bradley is secondary to them.

Brad

classicrockgriller

bought my Jim Bean 4 rk digital at www.manadventureoutpost.com for 319 and the original is 265

mikecorn.1

Wow, nice prices out there. Paid way more than that for mine. Worth every penny.
Mike

BC Smokin'

I have no idea where you are, but Home Hardware in Oliver, BC has a very good deal on the DBS. $399.00 same price they are selling the OBS for. The sale is til Sept.30, 09
BC Smokin'
You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl

OU812

seagravediver, glad to here your firends are a couple again

ArnieM

Well stuff happens.  I also got mine from Amazon  - $288, no tax and free shipping.  It came in a few days but the wood took a week (USPS!)  I hope everyone ends up at least -reasonably happy - get the smoker.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

jeremycobert

i got mine original bradley for 219$ shipped back in july.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/22517

the deal is expired now, but im sure it will be back as we hit the end of summer. just setup a deal alert on slickdeal.net

seagravedriver

Good to hear there are some good deals out there.  It pales in comparison to the reconciliation going on.  I just sold a bunch of stuff on e-bay, so I have some $ to play with now.  Soon, very soon.....