• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

FORUM WILL BE CLOSED

Started by Bradley (Head Office), September 11, 2009, 12:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley (Head Office)

Hello Forum Members

Just a quick note to let you know our blog and web site including the forum will be undergoing some server maitenance on September 18 2009.

The forum will be shut down for awhile.

We appreciate your patience while we upgrade to serve you better!

Happy Smoking

Brian

mikecorn.1

Dam that socks. What the heck am i going to look at while I'm at work.  ;D
Mike

OU812

You might want to look at Spell Check I think its messing up

It says that Bisquettes is spelled wrong

joerom

how can this get better? this is the best and most friendly forum out there.

Joe.

NePaSmoKer

I second that Brian. How much better can you make it than it already is. TY and Bradley for all you do.

Hey mikecorn.1
Dam that socks. What the heck am i going to look at while I'm at work. You can go here  ;D  http://bluesmokeandbbq.blogspot.com/

nepas

mikecorn.1

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on September 11, 2009, 01:25:40 PM
I second that Brian. How much better can you make it than it already is. TY and Bradley for all you do.

Hey mikecorn.1
Dam that socks. What the heck am i going to look at while I'm at work. You can go here  ;D  http://bluesmokeandbbq.blogspot.com/

nepas
Bookmarking now. Hey, all those pics sure do look familiar. Like i've seen them at another site.  ;D Thanks for the site.  :)
Mike

Caribou

But no one I know likes to hear me talk about smoking meat 24hrs a day:'( :'( :'(
I'll be sooooooo lonely :'(
But the 18th is my 23rd wedding anniversary so maybe I won't be so lonely after all :D :D :D
Carolyn

mikecorn.1

Quote from: Caribou on September 11, 2009, 02:41:45 PM
But no one I know likes to hear me talk about smoking meat 24hrs a day:'( :'( :'(
I'll be sooooooo lonely :'(
But the 18th is my 23rd wedding anniversary so maybe I won't be so lonely after all :D :D :D
Carolyn
Well congrats, only 12 for me. Betta watch out, im catching up to ya.  ;D  ;D
Mike

Mr Walleye

Great job Brian and the rest of the crew at Bradley!  ;)

"Short term pain for long term gain"

:D  :D  :D  :D  ;D  ;)

Keep up the good work!

Mike

PS
I'll have to take the day off and go fishing!  ::)

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

OU812

How can it get any better than it already is ?

Now I'm going to have to find some thing to do at work Fri.  ::)

Quarlow

All for the cause eh. Congrats Carolyn, good on ya. My wife and I will celebrate our 25 anniversary on the 15th. Hmm, special occasion, hmm, I think I will smoke something. Yuk yuk.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

Okay Brian it seems that all of us here shall be inconvenienced for this shut down. I say a free 48 pack of bisquettes of choice should ease the pain and suffering we shall all be subjected to on the 18th. What do you guys say.

Carolyne may you have the best anniversary ever, mu wife and I just passed our 13th Aug. 20th. Pass the congrats to your hubby as it seems that every one else on this forum will be wishing you a happy wedding anniversary and forget him.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Caribou

Thanks guys!
Congrats to Quarlow and HR :)
Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread Brian :D
I know it's only for our own good
Carolyn

classicrockgriller

think i'll get drunk the 18th.....early

La Quinta

Thanks Brian...you are a good egg...(aka NICE GUY)....you have been a great barometer on this site...WELL DONE... :) Thanks for keeping us informed.  :)