Hab

Started by Oldman, September 13, 2009, 07:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I've upload the new download. Once it is installed the v3 reads as v1. I take it you did not change the internal name v1. Is this correct?

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

Correct. If I change the internal name, then during the install that file will be left in the user's directory along with the new installed file. Unless the user goes in and deletes the old file it will remain in the directory, and the user is likely to just keep opening the old file instead of the new one. I'm sure once I get more experience with the install program, there is probably a way to delete the old file during installation instead of just copying over it.

Also for those that download the new file you will need 32 MB of free space during installation, and the final amount of space will be 28 MB. Also when you open the data file, open Revisions Since v2a to quickly access the newest recipes, and corrections.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks for all your help I know every one appreciate it.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Just a thought Hab, but the install program we are using may not allow you to delete the older verson. If you want and can find another program that will do what you want let me know and if it needs to be purchased no problem.

Olds

Habanero Smoker

I never thought of that. I'll look around and see whats out there. Probably a program like that would be a freeware utility. I'll let you know what I find out.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)