NE PA Cheese Day

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 26, 2009, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

Cool, thanks for the positive feedback!

ArnieM

I've had coffee from one at a friend's house and found I had to make a small cup of coffee to get the strength I like.  The coffee seemed pretty weak at the mug size.  But, the cleanup is great - there isn't any.

I use a DeLonghi espresso/coffee machine.  Set how fine you want the beans ground, the amount of water and the coffee dosage.  I can make it the way I like it.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

deb415611

Quote from: ArnieM on September 27, 2009, 08:05:51 AM
I've had coffee from one at a friend's house and found I had to make a small cup of coffee to get the strength I like.  The coffee seemed pretty weak at the mug size.  But, the cleanup is great - there isn't any.

I use a DeLonghi espresso/coffee machine.  Set how fine you want the beans ground, the amount of water and the coffee dosage.  I can make it the way I like it.

You have to try different kinds.  I only drink the extra bold and/or dark blends and I never use the two larger size settings (I have 5) on my coffee maker. 

ArnieM

Quote from: deb415611 on September 27, 2009, 08:31:08 AM
Quote from: ArnieM on September 27, 2009, 08:05:51 AM

You have to try different kinds.  I only drink the extra bold and/or dark blends and I never use the two larger size settings (I have 5) on my coffee maker. 
Thanks.  I'll give that a try the next time I'm over their house.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.