Cayenne Pepper

Started by OU812, September 22, 2009, 03:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

I think the Indian killed all the bear off here years ago. They have been trying to repopulate some. We have been warned at deer camp this year to becareful early morning and late evening, cause when they travel on all 4's they have a resemblence of a hog. Fined is $10,000. Ouch!

pensrock

We have a LOT of black bears around her, population has been growing for quite a few years. Even with bear season there are still a lot of them. Some big ones also.

OU812

Ok Pens here is the other plant it was dark out again so I had to get close so it would light up the pepper.

I can see now that the peppers are getting bigger that they are two different plants. This one is the Cayenne pepper I'm pretty sure. Dam tags were switch.

ArnieM

First, they look good.  Second, I'm no expert and can't tell.  It would take a real [Tex/Mex]ican here.  One does kinda look like a Serrano.  You'll need a taste test.  Feed it to the cat, under duress.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

pensrock

Those are the cayennes, and I still think the first ones were serranos. They are a great pepper also.