Brisket Egg Rolls

Started by westexasmoker, October 16, 2009, 10:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

I've been in this egg roll making mood here of late, so you probably saw this coming!  ;D  Had some leftover brisket vac sealed in the freezer, into some simmering water for an hour

While the brisket was warming up, sauted onion, garlic, roasted red bells and some peppers from the garden.

Chopped brisket

And added to the onion, garlic, pepper mix

Assembly time, egg wash on three corners of the egg roll wrap and about 3 tbls of the meat mix

All rolled up, while the oil comes up to temp

Fried till just golden brown and drained on some paper towels

Finished

C

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

OU812

Man your killing me with the egg roll thing this week, this one sent me over the edge. I'm going to find some wraps and give them a try.

Brisket egg rolls, I can almost taste them right now.

KyNola

WTS,
You are killing me man.  Fortunately I have some pulled pork and some brisket vac sealed away in the freezer.  Gonna have to try this real soon.

KyNola

watchdog56

Looks awesome,nice job again

Tenpoint5

LOOK WTS you had me with the pork egg rolls now this is just ridicules rubbing the brisket ones in our face.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Wildcat

Now this looks wonderful. Going to do the same next time I have some left over brisket. Nice Job!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Hopefull Romantic

Man they are making me hungry. They look really great.

But tell me WTS, why are you only eating half of each roll?  ::) ::)

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Quarlow

That's it I'm calling the administrator "BRIAN...BRIAN. this guy is inflicting cruel and usual torment on the members. I think we may have reprimand him. Maybe even bust his ranking down some".LOL That looks wickedly tasty WTS.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

bigcatdaddy

Looks great!!!!  I might try this with some Smoked Duck or Goose.

KyNola

BCD,
Smoked duck eggrolls are very popular at a local restaurant where I live.  They are AWESOME!  Go for it.

KyNola

Quarlow

OOOOO BCD that sounds yummy. Don't forget the pics please.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Smokin Soon

Wts, that looks incredible! I have to improve my chopping skills, but I will try that. Great Idea!

classicrockgriller

WTS, Geez that looks good. very creative idea

West Coast Kansan

Clever and very tasty looking WTS,,, mesquite brisket?

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

dbrown1

What we have here is yet another torturous evil plot by WTS.. As you can plainly see this propaganda is in fact working making all of us fall to our knees drool a bit and want to follow him on his evil egg roll making agenda !!

Excellent post WTS these look great, time to make another Brisket  ;D