100 Atomic Buffalo Turds

Started by monty, September 30, 2009, 05:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monty

ok so not really quite 100 because i like to cut mine in half and make little boats, instead of stuffing the entire pepper. still, doing 50 of these was the biggest batch i have ever done. the prep work felt like it went on for hours, but the ABTs were fully enjoyed by everyone in the office!

Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Mr Walleye

Nice job Monty!  8)

I hope you managed to squeek out a few for yourself!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

KyNola

Really nice Monty.  Looks like 100 ABT's to me.

Great pics.

Congrats big time!

KyNola

classicrockgriller

WOOOOOOO!! You just made the price of Jalas go up. How long did all that take? I did 40 whole ones in the jala racks on my charcoal grill before. My eyes were bleeding when I got thru.   CRG

HawkeyeSmokes

Looks great Monty. I don't think it matters how you make them, they all taste great!  ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

smokeitall

Yeah I've done 40 plus a couple times now and my eyes & throat were bleeding. 
SIA

mikecorn.1

Good looking turds  ;D  Looks like 100 to me also.
Mike

OU812

Looks like a party, nice job.

I boat my peppers like that when I put home grown little smokies on top of the cheese then wrap in bacon

monty

thanks guys. the prep work easily took 1 1/2 - 2 hours! i made sure to wear gloves but even then my eyes were a little teary. i managed to sneak a couple once they were done   ;D

the best part is everyone in the office knows about the Bradley now. wouldn't be surprised if they all run out to buy one  :D

a smokie on top would put these over the edge!!!
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Hopefull Romantic

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

ArnieM

Good lookin' ABTs monty.  Boy, I'd like to work in your office.  ;D I've been doing mine whole, cored and stuffed.  I guess the 'cut in half' method is the original way.  I'll have to try that.

Somehow, when I start cutting up the peppers my nose starts itching like crazy.  It's probably just psychological.  :o
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.