One and One Half Years Since My Last Poo

Started by agent provocateur, October 02, 2009, 12:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Its about time you rejoined the living.  How is it going and where are you at these days?
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

agent provocateur

poo fascination... its more like a poo debilitation...

we rolled into socal on thursday... pulled out the smoker... fetched up some pigg... commenced to smoking...

nothing has changed... everythings the same... one grandiose delusion after another...  looking forward to being back in the game...

but for now... feed me jerky...

a p

classicrockgriller

Man, I hope I don't dream about poooo tonite.  Geez

La Quinta

AP...Bob misses you! He finds you quite interesting... ;D He's rolled over another year and has asked me about you...I had no idea how to respond... ??? Perhaps you can help us on that?  ;D

agent provocateur

la quinta...

i have not missed you... but i have missed bob dearly... i sometimes wake up just before first light to catch his scent and confusingly find him not there... its comforting to know he is with you... we will be out your way soon... we like to ride to idllywild and the palms to pines highway...

perhaps we can meet for tea...

a p

Wildcat

Quote from: KyNola on October 02, 2009, 08:51:28 PM
I realize I have not been a member as long as AP has and I obviously am missing something here so can someone enlighten me and the newer members here?  So far I'm not getting the POO fascination.

KyNola

At the risk of being looked upon with disfavor, try reading some of AP's old posts. The guy is a hoot.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

poooooo... and he is gone again. I really thought he was gonna show us some poooooolllled pppppppooooooorrrrrrk.

Or.....(read his post)....you decide.

agent provocateur

10 pound of pigg in a pott...

feed all the hotel staff... some got two sandwiches... they were digging it... i gotts to say the succulent flesh of the porcine of the mudd hole was just that... succulent...

but here i am... 3am... 12 hours since i grubbed the flesh of the pigg... and i still ants pooed... its disturbing...

j o

Hopefull Romantic

I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

owrstrich

agent provocateur should still be in prison...

he must have escaped or got off early for unusual behavior...

the best thing is to put agent provocateur on your ignore list... and for humanity sakes... dont respond to his grandiose delusional posts...

either way... you people need to lock up your daughters and lock op your wives and lock up your houses and run for your lives... clearly agent provocateur is back in town... and he aint messing around...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

classicrockgriller

owrstrich, I read in some of his post how much he admires you.....I see he has put some rap in you.

Wildcat

Another stranger heard from! Welcome back Johnny.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Wildcat on October 04, 2009, 03:45:34 AM
Another stranger heard from! Welcome back Johnny.
The cold weather finally hit Iowa must have flushed him out of his Hiding spot. Good to hear from you Johnny
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

car54

Welcome Johnny O. I have greatly missed your travelogues. You had some great pictures and it was like getting a National Geographic.

Both you and AP back on the same week. What a coincidence.

Brad