Just bought some fresh limes...

Started by SmokinMoe, March 02, 2005, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinMoe

for the smoked shrimp I am going to make as soon as the East Coast decides to thaw out (hopefully in a few days)
I can't wait to try it again.  
I just read where someone has TWO smokers, not Chez, but someone else.  Now, I am sitting here wondering if I need another one.  I am going to have to stop visiting this board, it is costing me too much money!!
Plus, I am tired of being an "average member" so I have to up my amount of posting.  Ho hum.
"If I have to cook, I might as well watch it all go up in smoke!"

Chez Bubba

Just one more to go Moe, if I remember correctly.[;)][8D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Hi Moe,

I know what you mean about being an "Average Member"--it's kinda a bummer . . . I had some suggestions for changing the names of the categories that didn't really catch on, but maybe I'll resurrect the idea in the near future. [8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Kummok

Ain't NOTHIN "average" about anyone on THIS forum....they're ALL smokers and that puts them waaaay up ab0ve average[;)][:D][:D]

I've got 2 Bradleys because I process a considerable amount of smoked salmon for the winter, friends and family, I don't like "bulk smoking" to cut into my fishing time, and I bought the "used once" second one + several boxes of pucks from a local person for $150 [:D]

A few others on the forum also have spoken of more than one for their commercial ops, but I don't know that the average "above average" Bradley smoker needs more'n one unless they're doing large or frequent batches?!?!? Buuuut...you DO need LOTSA counter toys like stuffers, sharpeners, grinders, sealers, monitors, Rack Racks, Bubba Pucks (Bigger Boat, Bigger Boat[;)][:D]), SS self powered Bradley carts, vac tumblers, etc....so don't dispair Moe...there's still LOTS of shopping days left!![:D][;)][:D]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Baldrick615

don't you wish all your co-workers could be so helpful and full of good ideas?  This site kiss a**.  Keep up the good ideas and recipes.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> This site kiss a**. Keep up the good ideas and recipes.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Is that kiss a** or is it KICK A$$ !!!![^]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

nsxbill

Moe... I have two of the SS models.  One I bought then discovered the list, and the other I got freight damaged.  I  bought it in case I needed parts, wanted a cold smoking cabinet, but it works great, and when I do wings for the gang, I fill up 12 racks 6 in each smoker with the low rack open. (upper and lower bunk the racks.)  I can put up with a little tweak in the back door side upper corner and a dimple in the door.

The Raptor will drive them both, which is also very cool in conjuction with the procom4.  Finally got 3 more Bubba pucks after burning self getting them out of smoker the other day to use on a second smoke!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.