Some local pictures?

Started by ArnieM, October 06, 2009, 05:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

Those are great OU! Looks kind of like old man sun set it on fire. Thank you for sharing.
HawkeyeSmokes

OU812

Got a bunch more but the comp is giving me a hard time, this post is going to be huge with every ones input I'm sure

smokeitall

Hey OU I also live a couple of miles from the Missouri River...just a tad downstream from you  ;D  I wish I had a camera tonight at sunset, the clouds were just starting to separate from a two day rain and it was beautiful.
SIA

RossP

Quote from: Quarlow on October 09, 2009, 04:11:09 PM
We have an island up the coast that has white black bears. They are called spirit bears. I don't know if they are protected or not but they probably should be.

The BC Kermode Bear. In the 70s it was thought that they were just
a freak of nature, if they were real at all. The first Nations talked about them but
not many white man had seen them. Today there are many pictures of the
Kermode Bear ( Spirit Bear) There was even a documentary on them a few years a go
on the tube.

I love Living in BC.Here is a nice park 15 minutes from were I live.

My favorite Cutthroat and Steelhead stream. Fishing in February.

British Columbia a great place to live.

Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

HawkeyeSmokes

I can see why you love living there Ross! Great pics.  ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

classicrockgriller

All the cold weather you guys have upnorth finailly made it way here today. Nothing went as planned. The rain turned a 5 hr round trip drive into an 8 hr drive.
Alligator is out of season. Didn't have the time to stop and get a fried porkchop sammie. They did have chicken/sausage gumbo at my cousin house. I was able to get a few photos while driving.

This is a tree I passed on the highway doing 88 mph.....

This is a pic of my windshield wiper blade with a leaf stuck in it

This is a pic of an exit I passed

And this is a pic of a truck that was in front of me

Ka Honu

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 09, 2009, 09:05:21 PM... This is a tree I passed on the highway doing 88 mph...

Don't think I've ever seen a tree go that fast.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Ka Honu on October 09, 2009, 09:19:42 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 09, 2009, 09:05:21 PM... This is a tree I passed on the highway doing 88 mph...

Don't think I've ever seen a tree go that fast.

Tree...what tree??

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Caribou

10.5, Ross, OU812, Hawkeye,
Great pics guys!  I didn't comment last night because of the addition postings that have now been removed.
CRG,
I got a hoot out of your pics  :D
Carolyn

pensrock

CRG, You missed your calling in life. You should be taking photos for all the magazines.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Caribou

CRG's pics make me feel like I'm really there,
with a major astigmatism  :D
Carolyn

Quarlow

well we know how to deal with him now, just ignore him and he will get himself booted out. ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ArnieM

CRG, those pics are, well, I dunno.  I cleaned my computer monitor and tried adjusting the brightness and contrast.  Also tried a few different resolution settings.

I'm going to go out and get some new reading glasses.  ;)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

justpete

CRG love your pictures.

Action shots are the best.  ;D

Peter

squirtthecat

This is hell and far away from being local, but when I saw CRGs 88MPH tree, I had to dig this old vacation photo out..

Northern Italy, approaching the Alps.  100MPH trees.  :o