Punishment?

Started by Caribou, October 08, 2009, 06:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

My Mom could make a piece of span and bread taste good.

ArnieM

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 08, 2009, 01:35:16 PM
... a piece of span ...

What's 'span'?  I don't think I've ever had that.  ;) ;)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tiny Tim

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 08, 2009, 06:05:43 AM

:D   Sounds like it backfired on you..

CSPAN might have done the trick.

Actually, that's what I have on right now (Senate Version).  Almost entertaining today...there was enough confusion going around that it got a chuckle out of not only the presiding officer, but the Senators that were about to speak.

Tenpoint5

That's great Carolyn, Keep Emma cooking.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Huntnfreak

Sorry to hear about your mother ArnieM.  I was a grown adult when I lost my mother and I know how bad that hurt.  I couldn't imagine how that felt at age 9.  There's nobody like Mom!

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 08, 2009, 03:38:44 PM
That's great Carolyn, Keep Emma cooking.

Ditto and I wish I could get mine to do that.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Quarlow

I love to cook. My specialty is my clean out the fridge meals like "clean out the fridge breakfast burritos". Or "clean out the fridge main dish". I just start pulling leftovers out and throw them on the counter, take a good look at whats there and start chucking stuff into pans. Hey CRG, do you know how distracting that gal is. Man it is hard to read with all that stuff bouncing around. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Quarlow on October 09, 2009, 06:51:00 AM
I love to cook. My specialty is my clean out the fridge meals like "clean out the fridge breakfast burritos". Or "clean out the fridge main dish". I just start pulling leftovers out and throw them on the counter, take a good look at whats there and start chucking stuff into pans. Hey CRG, do you know how distracting that gal is. Man it is hard to read with all that stuff bouncing around. ;D ;D

Sorta like the Spanish Paella. I love to do that too.

I agree with you on CRG's girl.

HR

Caribou

I believe CRG is celebrating the fact that October is National Breast Awareness Month.
Really,
Carolyn

KevinG

It's like they follow you whereever you go.  :P

Kevin
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

smokeitall

I think instead of the easy bake oven she may have graduated to the easy smoke bradley  :)
SIA

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Caribou on October 09, 2009, 08:55:44 AM
I believe CRG is celebrating the fact that October is National Breast Awareness Month.
Really,
Carolyn

Great one Carolyn  :D :D :D ;D ;D

HR

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Caribou on October 09, 2009, 08:55:44 AM
Really,
Carolyn

I am very "Aware"!  ::)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

classicrockgriller

I'll take her off screen....

classicrockgriller

Carolyn, two recipes your girl can make that are easy and she would be pround of herself are the cheddar busicuits and had's syracuse potatoes