Any PC geeks - need a little help...

Started by aces-n-eights, October 22, 2009, 10:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: ArnieM on October 22, 2009, 05:24:03 PM
A&E, I'm glad you got it going.  Sometimes things work in mysterious ways  ;D

You can usually set the router/computer up to work ONLY together - no neighbor.  It's in the instructions.

We had an Electrolux vac that pretty much died.  My wife hated it.  I dragged it out to take it to the dump.  My wife said "Hold on."  She got her .357 Magnum and put it out of its misery.  She was happy!

Talk about vengeance!  :D I'd be real nice to her if I was you Arnie!
HawkeyeSmokes

ArnieM

Quote from: HawkeyeSmokes on October 22, 2009, 05:51:42 PM

You can usually set the router/computer up to work ONLY together - no neighbor.  It's in the instructions.

We had an Electrolux vac that pretty much died.  My wife hated it.  I dragged it out to take it to the dump.  My wife said "Hold on."  She got her .357 Magnum and put it out of its misery.  She was happy!

I didn't finish.  After shooting it to death, she got the axe out of the garage and hacked it up.

I'm trying to stay on her good side.  "Anything you'd like special for dinner tonight dear, that you don't have to kill first?"
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: ArnieM on October 22, 2009, 05:58:38 PM
Quote from: HawkeyeSmokes on October 22, 2009, 05:51:42 PM

I didn't finish.  After shooting it to death, she got the axe out of the garage and hacked it up.

I'm trying to stay on her good side.  "Anything you'd like special for dinner tonight dear, that you don't have to kill first?"

Now I see why you cook a lot. It often involves sharp tools and you might be safer with those in your hands.
HawkeyeSmokes

ArnieM

Quote from: HawkeyeSmokes on October 22, 2009, 06:05:37 PM

Now I see why you cook a lot. It often involves sharp tools and you might be safer with those in your hands.

NOT necessarily.  I have a paring knife with a VERY thin blade.  I was trying to cut something up and it wouldn't cut.  I didn't have my reading glasses on.  So, I pressed down on the blade with my thumb.  Whoops, wrong side up.  >:(
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

ROFL....Arnie, you just ain't right.....Yippie Ya Yo Mini Sirloin Burgers

Quarlow

Well Hell cousin, you ought ta be on you's best behavor for a good long time ya hear now.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

BigJohnT

Quote from: ArnieM on October 22, 2009, 06:14:02 PM

NOT necessarily.  I have a paring knife with a VERY thin blade.  I was trying to cut something up and it wouldn't cut.  I didn't have my reading glasses on.  So, I pressed down on the blade with my thumb.  Whoops, wrong side up.  >:(

Them knifes from Butcher and Packer are plenty sharp... wonder how I know... I was just washing one and bumped the wrong edge and cut my little finger to the bone! Worse that a paper cut...

JT

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: BigJohnT on October 22, 2009, 07:03:30 PM
Quote from: ArnieM on October 22, 2009, 06:14:02 PM

Them knifes from Butcher and Packer are plenty sharp... wonder how I know... I was just washing one and bumped the wrong edge and cut my little finger to the bone! Worse that a paper cut...

JT

And I thought it was cousin Q rubbing off on cousin Arnie!  :D
HawkeyeSmokes