Why is my dryer thumping?

Started by car54, October 17, 2009, 12:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

I hope you had some Bounce in there Arnie so TC didn't come out with a bad hair day!  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

standles

Beautiful coloration and looks like a sweetheart.  Of course they all do until the fatal strike :)

ArnieM

Off topic.

For all of you cat lovers out there (2 ?) this is TC's blog on the cat channel.  I won't post any more pics here.  If you are interested and you scroll down, there are more pics of him.

http://www.catchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=64226
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

squirtthecat

Quote from: ArnieM on October 21, 2009, 06:01:08 PM
Second, yes, cats can be a problem.  My wife was unloading the dryer and then stopped to answer the phone (for a change).  This is what we ended up with.

That's TC, our Bengal, that seems to get into everything.

We did have a 'situation' with my namesake, 'Squirt', when he was a kitten.  (14.5 years ago..)

Same thing, warm dryer, phone rings, door gets shut and the button pushed.   Thump, Thump, Thump, door is ripped opened and he stumbles out dizzy as a blond.  :D  No lasting effects. 

Tenpoint5

I have tried and tried to get our stupid cat in the dryer but She knows she's going on the extended ride plan if she gets in there!!!! I think she told the wife my plans cause Momma won't let me in the laundry room. I aint complaining one less chore I have to do. Funny all that it took was one RED Tshirt to fall in a load of whites (The boy's Roos) and I was banned from the laundry room. I'm not as dumb as you LOOK CRG, I'm just dressed that way!!! ;D ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 21, 2009, 07:28:33 PM
I have tried and tried to get our stupid cat in the dryer but She knows she's going on the extended ride plan if she gets in there!!!!

Frequent flier miles?

I'm not allowed to do laundry any more.  Every since I put the wife's jeans in and poured some bleach on top to get 'em nice and clean.  Now they have holes.  Not a totally bad thing.  ;D ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

I just hope it doesn't have a lasting effect on your boys wearing pink rooos. rofl

Quarlow

We had a cat go threw the whole dryer cycle when I was a kid. It was not pretty. Poor little thing had no ears left. Course it didn't matter to the cat anymore. A very sad day in the house. My mom was never quite the same. She always checked for non listed items after that. One day I had washed my runners and then put them in the dryer with some towels. Mom came home shortly after I started the dryer and freaked right out went running down stairs without saying a word and then came up crying with my shoes in her hands. Somedays she will just sit there with my runners in her hands and shakes her head..............ok the last parts were just a joke but the cat really did bite the big one in the dryer.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.