Stainless stand & racks

Started by humpa, March 02, 2005, 05:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humpa

I got everything on time delivered by UPS. Chez ole boy and SMOKEHOUSE ROB , thank you so much for everything. I love this setup and will use it from now on. It is so compact, that I now have table space when prepping food. Then when your smoker is ready, carry the whole unit out to your BS and load it up quickly. It saves a lot of work and is very impressive looking. It can be ordered through Chez or Rob. I highly recommend buying one for yourself and promise that you won't be dissapointed.[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

Kummok

Congrats again Humpa!! You got the best from the best. That Rack Rack with the jerky racks is the ultimate solution for racking things up!![:p][:p]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

humpa will the whole rack rack fit in your smoker? something to think about, just take the ruber feet off. let me know if it will fit or if you have any?

Chez Bubba

Humpa,

Oldman & JJC deserve some credit too![;)]

They were a part of creating [cheesy announcer voice] the wonderful prize package we have for you today [/cheesy announcer voice].[8D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

humpa

Olds and JJC.....Thanks for everything. The stand with racks will fit in my smoker. (pics to come) I love the way that I can double up each tier for jerky or small stuff. That gives me 8 racks at once. I think the whole unit might be too big to go into a BS, but who cares. It is effortless to load all 4 racks into the BS and does prove to be a wonderful holder for all the racks at once. Like I said, load them up, carry them in one trip, load up your BS, and remove them all with one trip back into the kitchen for FTC. I'm not yelling, but I LOVE IT!!!

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by humpa</i>
<br />Olds and JJC.....Thanks for everything. The stand with racks will fit in my smoker. (pics to come) I love the way that I can double up each tier for jerky or small stuff. That gives me 8 racks at once. I think the whole unit might be too big to go into a BS, but who cares. It is effortless to load all 4 racks into the BS and does prove to be a wonderful holder for all the racks at once. Like I said, load them up, carry them in one trip, load up your BS, and remove them all with one trip back into the kitchen for FTC. I'm not yelling, but I LOVE IT!!!

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
You are most welcome!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA