Jan's Dry Rub The perfect place to mix it up

Started by classicrockgriller, November 04, 2009, 08:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

I wanted to take some of the famous "Jan's Dry Rub" with me to camp and was too lazy to print it up,
write it down, or walk back and forth. So I brought the party to the recipe.

KyNola

;D  ;D  ;D

We have found that it gets better the next day after the spices have had a chance to hang out together for awhile and get to know one another.

KyNola

classicrockgriller

KyNola

Sounds like you guys have a great time at deer camp.

Stay safe.

KyNola

OU812

Going to have to give Jans Rub a shot next time I smoke a chicken.

CRG Its getting close to the day to go play. Are you siked yet?

classicrockgriller

Quote from: OU812 on November 04, 2009, 03:02:16 PM
Going to have to give Jans Rub a shot next time I smoke a chicken.

CRG Its getting close to the day to go play. Are you siked yet?

Stoked....did some odds and ends today....tomorrow load up, groc store, etc, leave friday morn.

First time will only stay till sunday nite have dr appt on monday, but will go back wens.

OU812

This is the time of the year that I wait all year for.

Our season opens the 14th and I am gone from this place the 12th till the 24th.

CANT WAIT!

classicrockgriller

With all the different ways to hunt here in Texas, you can hunt almost 3 months.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 04, 2009, 03:38:26 PM
With all the different ways to hunt here in Texas, you can hunt almost 3 months.

Our Bow season opens in Sept. but sense I blew out my shoulder I dont go anymore, hurts to much to have fun. Bow season closes only through High Power which is only a week in Nov. Then opens back up till Jan. We get the whole month of Dec. for Muzzle Loader and another week in Jan. for High Power for antlerless only. We have way too many does around here, some one nailed one this morning and seen one on the way home last night.

I go the whole week for High power in Nov. and every weekend for Muzzle Loader In Dec. Then in Jan. it usually only takes a day to get 2 doe.

CANT WAIT!

classicrockgriller

Last year we shot 3 and 5 hogs, think we will do the same this year. We could have shot 12. It sure is a lot of fun to watch them, especially when thay mate. ;D ;D

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 04, 2009, 04:15:10 PM
Last year we shot 3 and 5 hogs, think we will do the same this year. We could have shot 12. It sure is a lot of fun to watch them, especially when thay mate. ;D ;D

Good luck and be safe.

Hopefull Romantic

Yes CRG good luck and stay and come home safe.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.