protection from the wind

Started by swipernoswiping, December 23, 2010, 07:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swipernoswiping

Smoker should be here any time now. I have a rubbermaid shed out back will that be sufficient enough to protect it from the wind. Wife does not want me to put it in our garage.

GusRobin

It is closes up it should. I don't blame your wife on the garage thing. I have mine on the back deck and I worry a bit on overnight cooks. A lot of folks use rubbermaid type sheds for their enclosures. If you can I would look at putting some type of exhaust vent in if it is at all feasible. It is a nice to have vs a necessity. Enjoy your smokes and don't hesitate to ask any type of questions. It is amazing the ingenious things people have done and share on this forum. Of course there are some dumb things also but reading the combination of the two is what makes this forum so enjoyable.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

beefmann

here is my set up and if you  notch a corner so the  cord will come through , you  can close the doors from the  wind and  weather

http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=17581.0