Going Huntin

Started by OU812, November 12, 2009, 01:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzybear

Yippers!  just across the state line and behind Mt Spokane!

OU812

Got him.

It was a evning hunt.

Taby was happy too

Mac got one too

Tenpoint5

Very Nice Dad!! But it would appear that Taby's Buck has a bigger Rack than yours. Minus the broken G1's
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 25, 2009, 06:21:43 AM
Very Nice Dad!! But it would appear that Taby's Buck has a bigger Rack than yours. Minus the broken G1's

10.5 its the same deer, just looks bigger cause Taby's allot smaller than Dad.

Tenpoint5

Fine be that way, Just rain on Taby's parade!!! I'm willing to guess (If I'm right) She gets to call the Nova hers when the time is right
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

Excellent, wish we grew them that big here!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 25, 2009, 06:34:13 AM
Fine be that way, Just rain on Taby's parade!!! I'm willing to guess (If I'm right) She gets to call the Nova hers when the time is right

I told her to take the pict to school and show all the boys what she got this year but she says that they all know that she dont hunt. I said SO.

I have been trying to get her out huntin for years know but she is afraid of the big boom stick. One of her friends went out this year, maybe this will get her out next year. I have a 30/30 that would work perfect for her.

KevinG

Quote from: OU812 on November 25, 2009, 06:40:28 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 25, 2009, 06:34:13 AM

I told her to take the pict to school and show all the boys what she got this year but she says that they all know that she dont hunt. I said SO.

I have been trying to get her out huntin for years know but she is afraid of the big boom stick. One of her friends went out this year, maybe this will get her out next year. I have a 30/30 that would work perfect for her.

Heck, get her to use the stick & string method, nice and quiet and still gets the job done!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

classicrockgriller

Nice going OU, Hope you had a good time.Looks like two nice Deer.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 25, 2009, 06:42:49 AM
Nice going OU, Hope you had a good time.Looks like two nice Deer.

It was GRRRREAT. Got a couple does also.

classicrockgriller

Great job. I'm still deerless but have eaten some great food and drank some great whiskey.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 25, 2009, 07:13:31 AM
Great job. I'm still deerless but have eaten some great food and drank some great whiskey.

Deer or no deer your camp would be a good time.

How much time do you have left to get your wall hanger?

Fuzzybear

Great Pics!  My season went bust on me - couldn't get off work soon enough to hunt before dark - we can't hunt 10 minutes before sunset, no spotlights.  So, I'm "saving" my tag! (seriously though, no refunds on the tag - maybe next year, to use an old Indian word - "vegetarian" - means bad hunt!

fuzz

OU812

Quote from: Fuzzybear on November 25, 2009, 07:29:01 AM
Great Pics!  My season went bust on me - couldn't get off work soon enough to hunt before dark - we can't hunt 10 minutes before sunset, no spotlights.  So, I'm "saving" my tag! (seriously though, no refunds on the tag - maybe next year, to use an old Indian word - "vegetarian" - means bad hunt!

fuzz

"vegetarian"  :D  Good one

We cant use spotlights here eather, we cant even have them in the truck if we have a weapon. I got my deer at 4:30 PM and it gets dark at 5:30. So by the time I walked back to my truck, got someone to help me get him loaded and got home it was dark. Aint nothing better than gutting a deer in the dark thats why I took it home and gutted him in the driveunder a spotlight, I have a big tote that I drop every thing in.

squirtthecat

Off topic, but what kind of car is in your shed OU?   Looks like an old Chevelle..