Breakfast in the morning & ribs for dinner.

Started by MAK DADDY, November 14, 2009, 09:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAK DADDY

The rain let up for a day finally! Going to smoke my first whole turkey tomorrow, in the brine tonight :)

WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

That is a great breakfast to wake p to and a dinner to look forward to (if you can work off breakfast :D).

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

MAK DADDY

It was tough but we managed :)
Now that the boy's are gone we actually have left overs! If we cook to much we just invite them home for clean up!
Here is a pic of our clean up crew.
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

MAK DADDY

Quote from: Quarlow on November 15, 2009, 09:00:59 PM
Good looking bunch there Mak D.

Thanks! They are MAK. Matt (left) Alex (Right) & Kal (center)
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

Quarlow

LOL that's cool. When I ived in Prince George we had a neighbour whose name was Colin Clarkson ( my name is Colin to ) And his wife's name was Carol. The had three or four sons named Curt,chris and well I can't remember all ther names but all of them had a C name. Then I worked for a fella here and his name was Cyril and his wife's name started with a C and both their sons the same. I Like how your's went though. My daughters names use my wifes middle name, my mother and sister middle name (who have the same middle name) my MIL's name and my wife's sisters name.

OBS
BBQ

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: MAK DADDY on November 15, 2009, 09:15:19 PM
Quote from: Quarlow on November 15, 2009, 09:00:59 PM
Good looking bunch there Mak D.

Thanks! They are MAK. Matt (left) Alex (Right) & Kal (center)

Nice looking clean up crew and love how you derived your product name.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.