• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I think I need Psychiatric help

Started by Tiny Tim, November 19, 2009, 09:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on November 20, 2009, 02:39:15 AM
Hi TT;

When I first came upon this thread I had to ask what in the world is he talking about; until I came across the thread you were referring to. Now I can't stop laughing. ;D

Thanks Habs...glad you enjoyed it.  I know there's a lot of people that come here looking for answers, and helping others out, and I respect that.  I come here to have a little fun too, and that's what spurred those posts. :-)

Quote from: Wildcat on November 20, 2009, 07:49:30 AM
TT - I saw this thread after the other one. I made a post on it. I though your postings were perfect.

Thanks Wild.

Tenpoint5

Yep that's who it was. I don't want to keep it all to myself so here it is Click Here.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

Don't worry TT.  All things shall pass.

It's getting to be winter in your neck of the woods; probably depressing.

If I were you, I'd put out a pile of peanuts and a couple of carrots and then get out the 12 Gauge.  I'm sure you can take out the Rambo squirrel rabbit, whatever that is.  You'll feel better AND you can smoke it!
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tiny Tim

I like winter.  Just don't like ice.  Snow is wonderful, cool temps are good (heating bills aren't though).  I'm glad I don't have a gun...my computer might have a bunch of holes in it by now. lol

tsquared

QuoteI can't get mine to stop on floor's 25-31. Of course I was having my practice marriage during the time period when I was those ages.
LMAO, 10.5. My practice marriage was between the 22-24\floors. Since then the elevator keeps going up smoothly. (53 floors and counting.)
T2

RossP

Quote from: tsquared on November 20, 2009, 06:37:28 PM
QuoteI can't get mine to stop on floor's 25-31. Of course I was having my practice marriage during the time period when I was those ages.
LMAO, 10.5. My practice marriage was between the 22-24\floors. Since then the elevator keeps going up smoothly. (53 floors and counting.)
T2

Ok so no w I feel a little silly since my practice marriage was between the 23 and 43 floors, I needed 20 years of practice.  Now I am at the 52nd floor and doing awesome.

R
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Tenpoint5

Quote from: RossP on November 20, 2009, 10:02:32 PM
Quote from: tsquared on November 20, 2009, 06:37:28 PM
T2

Ok so no w I feel a little silly since my practice marriage was between the 23 and 43 floors, I needed 20 years of practice.  Now I am at the 52nd floor and doing awesome.

R
Ross you saying your a slow learner? ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

There are lots of times, my wife says I needed the practice!  But hey, I played backgammon before backgammon was cool!  Danced Texas Two-step before Line dancing was popular with the Tush Push and Achy Breaky Heart (I prefer to hold my wimmen when I dance)!  Smoked briskets before fajitas were invented, and watched and laughed at the Red Skelton Show.  I've had 53 years of wondering "What am I doing?,  and why isn't everyone else doing it?"  Keep the white coats away - I've got a lot more to do with my life!   Our cat must be mad at me for some reason - 'My Automatic Snooze button won't come curl up in my lap for some reason." 
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"