• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I found a few TBE's for $50.

Started by Quarlow, November 22, 2009, 10:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Ok I found afew TBE's for $50 cdn. Don't know what the cost of shipping is but if someone wants one we could figure it out.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

Well I used CRG as an example for shipping through Canada post (expedited parcel to USA"Texas" 11 to 12 days) and it would cost..... are you ready for this........$73.10. LOL you might as well buy them down there. What a joke. If someone knows a cheaper way to ship and wants one let me know.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

willy56

Canada Post is by far the most expensive, slow, difficult shipping service available to us Canadians.
If the government wants to save some money and gain votes, they need to privatize Canada Post and watch the efficiency increase and the cost to ship drop.

Quarlow

Well I referenced to ship from Surey B.C. to Red deer Alberta and it only cost $23.70 and 3 day service so that's not bad but crossing the line, I think they have crossed a line. and to Quebec was $46.

OBS
BBQ

Tenpoint5

Your right for $125 I should buy one here. Not really a deal like that and when money is tight.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

Anybody know if the Butterball "oil-less electric fryer" is the same basic critter as the BE?

I see more of them around here than the BEs..

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: squirtthecat on November 22, 2009, 03:00:12 PM

Anybody know if the Butterball "oil-less electric fryer" is the same basic critter as the BE?

I see more of them around here than the BEs..

That would be a different one. It is made by Masterbuilt. http://www.masterbuilt.com/pm-turkey.html

Edit. I should have added that I'm not sure if it works the same or not.
HawkeyeSmokes