Happy Thanksgiving

Started by begolf25, November 25, 2009, 11:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Tiny Tim on November 25, 2009, 04:39:47 PM
Not sure how much my "Free" 18-20 pounder cost me, but it don't matter, the money went to our Fire and EMS Department.  They are one reason I am thankful this year.  They were there for me when Dad needed them and through his passing, and they were there to help me out when I needed them.  It could possibly have saved my life.  Really don't know if I'd still be sittin' here if it wasn't for that fateful day in the beginning of July.

Anyway, this thread is supposed to be happy.  Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

You had it right Tim!! Your being thankful for folks being there to help you and your dad out when you needed it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

I can't add any more that hasn't been said...    Have a Happy (and safe!) Thanksgiving everyone!

T-minus 5 hours until I start my turzilla roast in the smoker..  It's 38 degrees and wet/windy.  This will be an interesting test.

Tenpoint5

Atleast it ain't snowing Squirt!! Starting to get big fluffy wads of snow mixed in with the rain here supposed to get trace to an inch tonight.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

tsquared

Have a good one everyone--enjoy friends, family and good food.
T2