• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Manxman is the Man!

Started by classicrockgriller, December 01, 2009, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

QuoteOlds, What do you consider to be the starting date of the forum?
July 08, 2003 This is when Chez joined. Before that there was no one to answer / advise the new smoker.  I joined around March of 04.

As to the original 15 most have left this forum and deleted their accounts... a shame.

People move on but their deeds are not forgotten.
s
The important thing today is this current generation continue in the gene of the original 15 and reach out with understanding of the new smoker's questions. I remember there was a time when I seem to answer the same question over and over. That in and by itself that can be frustrating. But the answer must be given.

What happens to this site in the future is now in the hands of today's members.  Not those of us from times pasted. It is this current generation of members turn to take the bull by horns. If what we had to offer (the 15)  is of interest it is posted on the recipe site.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Quarlow

And we have some great people on here now who keep things rolling smooth. To them and those before I say thank you all.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

I would also like to thank our for fathers and the presant for such a great site.