Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange "I GOT IT" Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 02, 2009, 12:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Quote from: FLBentRider on December 10, 2009, 05:58:21 PM
A conversation with my 15YO daughter:

Her: "Where'd you get the snacks?
Me: "Smoker forum gift exchange, These are from South East Pennsylvania"

She tastes the chips and then has a peanut butter kiss.

Her: "when do we leave for PA ?"

Say you might have to found a shipper?  That's kewl that your family enjoys your gift too!

This has been a lot of fun!

ArnieM

That should hold you over in case of a snow storm FLBR.   ;D  I'm sure the snow would melt in about 30 minutes.

Congrats on your present.

We buy UTZ chips all the time but I've also never seen the crab chips.  Gotta check on them.

I got some chips a week or so ago.  I'll look for the name if anyone is interested.  The ingredients are "Potatoes, <oil>, sea salt".  The <oil> flavor on the two bags I got was Olive and Avocado.  Quite tasty and no junk in there.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

NePaSmoKer

Caribou

Great gifts guys!
Those chips do look good  :D
The chips the Seemores sent were the best chips I've ever had.
I told them that Idaho could learn something about potatoes from Iowa.
Carolyn

deb415611

Great gifts.

Those chips do look good, we have utz around here but I have never noticed that flavor.  My son is transferring to the University of Maryland so I'll have to look for those when we go down for orientation.

Bryan - how far out is your store from 95?

begolf25

Quote from: deb415611 on December 11, 2009, 04:36:19 AM
Great gifts.

Those chips do look good, we have utz around here but I have never noticed that flavor.  My son is transferring to the University of Maryland so I'll have to look for those when we go down for orientation.

Pretty cool Deb. I also attended Maryland. I am not sure how familiar you are with the area but we are right off 270. About 30 mile NW of College Park.

Bryan

deb415611

Quote from: begolf25 on December 11, 2009, 05:00:36 AM
Great gifts.

Pretty cool Deb. I also attended Maryland. I am not sure how familiar you are with the area but we are right off 270. About 30 mile NW of College Park.

Bryan
Not  familiar yet,  I drove down for an open house and we spent an evening walking around the inner harbor. 
t I bought tickets to a red sox game at baltimore for May 1st for the boys (shh, stocking stuffers).  I'll have to find your store that day ;D

deb415611

Quote from: begolf25 on December 11, 2009, 05:00:36 AM
Great gifts.

Bryan

Just realized we are probably talking about two different places,  he will be at UMBC but probably still just as close maybe, in a different direction.

It's funny he has online friends in that area, he met one when we down there last month. 

rdevous

Quote from: deb415611 on December 11, 2009, 07:06:30 AM

Just realized we are probably talking about two different places,  he will be at UMBC but probably still just as close maybe, in a different direction.

UMBC is in Catonsville, Maryland just outside of Baltimore.  I love the Utz's Crab Chips but I WILL KILL for a bag of Utz's Vinegar and Salt Chips......they are a back of the throat grab ya and hang on ride!!!  Andy Capp's Hot Fries are GREAT too!!!

I got my package from Mikeradio yesterday.  I LOVE IT......it is something that I wish I had sent to my person.....Why yes it is that sick!!!  It is a LARGE clay mosquito with a menacing and hungry look.  The info card included reads "George The Mosquito.  These almost lifesize creatures are the torment of Northern summer nights.  Each mosquito is individually handcrafted at the Bancroft Studio in Prince George, B.C."  If I find away I will post pictures.  It is hanging from a hook about telephone high at my home office desk.  Mike, I just realized that since yesterday the annoying calls have stopped......ALL HAIL GEORGE THE MOSQUITO!!!  I showed it to my sister this morning and she said "Oh Lord, you mean that there is someone as sick as you are in this world?  I said yeah, but he lives in Canada!  She said that that was some relief!"  ;D

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

ArnieM

Don't turn your back on George Ray.  You just THINK it's clay.  Wait 'til the weather warms up!
-- Arnie

classicrockgriller

rdevous

Arnie.....you mean it's not clay but a cocoon and George is hibernating or worse yet....he's metamorphosing into something eviler!!!

CRG......The problem with loading pictures is that I do not have a digital camera or can not upload from my cell phone camera.

Mikeradio...does the person who made George have a web page?

Ray.....reduced to typing while keeping one eye on George...

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

classicrockgriller

ray if your cell phone has a memory card they make SD card that you can slide your cell phone memory card in and then slide in the sd slot of your puter.

ArnieM

I told you to watch out Ray.  From Wiki -

Pterosaurs (pronounced /ˈtɛrəˌsɔr/, from the Greek πτερόσαυρος, pterosauros, meaning "winged lizard", often referred to as pterodactyls, from the Greek πτεροδάκτυλος, pterodaktulos, meaning "winged finger" /ˌtɛrəˈdæktɨl/) were flying reptiles of the clade or order Pterosauria. They existed from the late Triassic to the end of the Cretaceous Period (220 to 65.5 million years ago). Pterosaurs are the earliest vertebrates known to have evolved powered flight. Their wings were formed by a membrane of skin, muscle, and other tissues stretching from the legs to a dramatically lengthened fourth finger. Early species had long, fully-toothed jaws and long tails, while later forms had a highly reduced tail, and some lacked teeth. Many sported furry coats made up of hair-like filaments known as pycnofibres, which covered their bodies and parts of their wings. Pterosaurs spanned a wide range of adult sizes, from the very small Nemicolopterus to the largest known flying creatures of all time, including Quetzalcoatlus and Hatzegopteryx.[1][2][3]
-- Arnie

mikeradio

Here you go Ray I found a pic of George for you