Thinking about a Bradley

Started by teach, December 09, 2009, 11:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teach

Quote from: HawkeyeSmokes on December 11, 2009, 03:25:39 AM

The left side of the tee I leave open. I have heard of people trying with out a fan and I think most have had moisture problems. The fan seems to have solved that for me.

I think this is the method I will try,would you go for plastic or metal setup?  I have seen some 100mm plastic hydroponics equipment on ebay that looks quite good this includes an inline fan and wall outlet.  Says it is suitable for bathrooms etc.  What do you think?

OU812

I'd say go for it just make sure you are not sucking out the heat when you set it up.

Keep us posted.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: teach on December 11, 2009, 09:22:40 AM
Quote from: HawkeyeSmokes on December 11, 2009, 03:25:39 AM

The left side of the tee I leave open. I have heard of people trying with out a fan and I think most have had moisture problems. The fan seems to have solved that for me.

I think this is the method I will try,would you go for plastic or metal setup?  I have seen some 100mm plastic hydroponics equipment on ebay that looks quite good this includes an inline fan and wall outlet.  Says it is suitable for bathrooms etc.  What do you think?

Quote from: OU812 on December 11, 2009, 10:58:02 AM
I'd say go for it just make sure you are not sucking out the heat when you set it up.

Keep us posted.

I agree with Ou812. As far as plastic or metal I don't think it would matter. I think what is happening with this, the large volume of air being moved solves the moisture problem. If I remember correct, the fan I used moves 80 cfm. And with the tee being open on the left it doesn't suck the smoke and heat out of the smoker.
HawkeyeSmokes