The ups guys want to stop by and have me smoke for them

Started by seaeagle2, December 18, 2009, 04:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaeagle2

I just got my stainless digital 4 rack delivered by UPS today, I was standing in the driveway when they pulled up.  It came in two boxes, a small one with the cover and some pucks and then the smoker.  The helper handed me the small box and the driver says, "you know there's a smoker in back for you too", then added, " can I bring by some meat", then the helper asked if I had anything to smoke and I said, "yup, a whole freezer full of salmon" and he replied, "me too, I was checking yours out this morning, it looks pretty cool".  I'm seasoning as I type this, and I'm impressed, I've had a "big chief" for years, which was very ambiant tempature sensitive, so I got a propane powered smoker, which is really too hot for fish, but works great for ribs, etc.  This thing is going to rock for fish, just set the tempature and be done with it, I realize it's got some glide, but compared to what I'm used to this is awesome.
"If people worried about the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles" Doug Larson

classicrockgriller

hal4uk

Just FYI...  Don't ever get to thinking those UPS boyz don't know what's in every box..
They do...

Have fun with it, SeaEagle!
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby