Seasons Greetings

Started by seemore, December 15, 2009, 10:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

Happy Holidays to everyone from The Seemores and Tasha!

classicrockgriller

What a great picture and season greetings to Tasha and the Seemores.

seemore

It was all I could do to keep her still long enough to snap the picture.
::)

westexasmoker

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Wildcat

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year! I will be going on a two week trip Tuesday to Spring Hill and Jacsonville, Florida.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

seemore

Enjoy the warm weather for us, Wildcat!

KevinG

Happy Holidays to you as well, and everyone else on the forum!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

HCT

Right bach at ya seemores. :)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

OU812

Thank you seamores 

Wishing a safe and happy holidays to you and every one on the forum along with a happy new year.

Tenpoint5

Back at cha there Seemores. I am amazed that she sat like that with a hat on and nobody got hurt!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

She made up for it today, 10.5.  She managed to get the rug underneath me to slide, and there I went, cracking my head pretty good on the floor.
She was probably getting back at me for making her wear the dang thing.............
Little monster.
;)

OU812

Quote from: seemore on December 16, 2009, 06:04:02 PM
She made up for it today, 10.5.  She managed to get the rug underneath me to slide, and there I went, cracking my head pretty good on the floor.
She was probably getting back at me for making her wear the dang thing.............
Little monster.
;)

Hope your allright.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: seemore on December 16, 2009, 06:04:02 PM
Little monster.
;)
Hope all is well and you didn't get hurt other than your pride!! If it was Scott I wouldn't worry at all, there's nothing up there to hurt anyway!!!! ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

deb415611

Happy Holidays June, Scott & Tasha!!  I haven't tried to dress Saffron yet (other than a pfd for kayaking)

Happy Holidays to everyone one else also!!!

seemore

Deb, you could put a Christmas bow on the pfd and snap a picture!
;)

Chris, I was told to be more careful.  Well, I did not even see that coming, and it was over in a flash!  And you're right, all the got hurt was my pride.......... :-[