Charleston Grey watermelon

Started by Oldman, December 26, 2009, 08:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Anyone have a good source for a Charleston Grey Watermelon (seeds?) I grew some two years back but they lacked many seeds and seemed to be artificially sweet. Plus mine did not get any bigger than 20 pounds or so.

Thanks!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Thanks Brad,
BTW I sent an E-mail to your Grandson a few days back. The link he sent to me about the images of his father I could not get to work.  Said something about the account was canceled or something to that effect.

If Taylor would like I can get him the domain name http://www.taylorbrown.info  and have my webmaster set up a section on my server for his images. Next, while it is an older HTML program / coding we could start Taylor off with doing a few click to enlarge images for him. After that he would have to do the work. The program is not seemless, but once understood it is not hard to add images to.

I would be glad to give Taylor all of the storage / image space he would need. I do have to say that while I am  sure that Taylor is a stand up fellow all images would be monitored-- shared or hidden...I have a back-door key  ;D

While I'm not sure (this why I have a webmaster) I think we can set it up so the Taylor has his own E-mail address. Say something along the lines of [email protected] .

Let me know.

Raye

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

Olds,

I'll pass the info to Taylor.

Thanks, Brad

car54

Oldman

Man that is one great looking Dog... American Red Nose. Great Pets.

Nice images ... all of them~~!

Habanero Smoker

I received my Burpee Seed Catalog yesterday. I took a look through it today and they sell those seeds also.

Charleston Grey

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

This is interesting. The link http://www.reimerseeds.com/charleston-grey-watermelons.aspx
has some great seeds, BUT if you want them to handle your order timely manner it only cost another $5 or so. Or otherwise your order will be filled when they get around to it.

Don't know about anyone else but having to pay someone to treat me as a value customer runs against my grain.  Are not the purchase of their products enough?

There are to many seed companies out there for this up-charge-stick-it-to-shoe-business.

Quarlow

100% agreed. The day I have to pay someone to do the job they are already paid to do is the day that pigs fly. No offence to anyone if there is any here, but the longshoremen in B.C. who have no more investment in their job other than a lunchbox are always at christmas time saying to all us truckers"where's my bottle" with the implication that it will get me better service, but it doesn't. These guys make from $80 to $130 thousand a year. A trucker spends up to $160 grand for a truck with all the expenses of repairs, insurance,wear and tear plus we are tax to death to gross $60 to 70 grand and these guys want us to buy them booze, I think they should be buying for us.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.