First batch venison trail bologna "Bloomin"

Started by stinger, March 27, 2010, 02:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensrock

I prefer my sushi reheated the next day.  ;D ;D ;D

Actually I never had any sushi, you would think out of all of my many travels overseas that once I would have had it but I never did. If I did try it, I think it would have to be tuna, at least to start off with. I had my first real taste of fresh tuna, not out of the can, about a year or so ago, it was marinated in Italian salad dressing and then lightly grilled, boy was that good.  :)

I did try snails once and once was more than enough! yuk!  :P I also tried caviar and could not stand it either. yuk!  :P

NewfieSmoker

What ingredients went in with the venison for the sushi rolls?  Is the venison cooked, cured....?  I have tried just about every type of sushi..... until now!

Smoke em if you got em!

Rob

stinger

The Japanese have been using venison for sushi to shore up the depleating tuna  situation there. I took backstraps and cut them in lengths and pan seared them in oyster sauce.Then I let them cool and put them in my rolls. (some with hot red Chilli peppers)SWEAT ON FOREHEAD.............

Roadking

You guys all suck, I can't take it any longer. My stomach is growling and says go out and get the ingredients for sushi. Too dam busy to go and I keep thinking about stuffed jalapeos and now sushi. I knew I should have never taken a break and came on here. Gr-r-r-r-r-r-r!

RAF128

Quote from: pensrock on April 01, 2010, 01:23:20 PM
I prefer my sushi reheated the next day.  ;D ;D ;D

Actually I never had any sushi, you would think out of all of my many travels overseas that once I would have had it but I never did. If I did try it, I think it would have to be tuna, at least to start off with. I had my first real taste of fresh tuna, not out of the can, about a year or so ago, it was marinated in Italian salad dressing and then lightly grilled, boy was that good.  :)

I did try snails once and once was more than enough! yuk!  :P I also tried caviar and could not stand it either. yuk!  :P

How about oysters in a half shell?